Excited...2 days before departure

Two more days and I leave Gulfport Mississippi headed for Belize . I will be driving down by myself  . Thanks to everyone for the tips and good advice. If you see a old hippie looking guy driving a van with Illinois Vietnam Veterans license plates on it stop me and say hello. Dave long

Drive safe Dave You will be glad you made the trip once you are down here. Will probably meet you sometime in Remos bar which is in Bullet Tree Falls Village just outside of San Ignacio. We are Connie & Bill.

Best of luck, Dave!!  Send me an email sometime, let me know how & what yer doing on your great adventure!,

Jeff B

Give the Mexican PoPo the finger on the way down!  only if they harass you of course : )  Have a safe journey and let me know where you plant yourself down in Belize - we will be right behind you in 2-3 years when are land/house is all finished.
JR

So Dave,  hows the trip been going?  Uneventful I hope!  By the way, Happy Birthday!!
Drop us a line sometime, let us share in your great adventure...  cheers,  JB...

well Dave did you make it ok? I leave on June 30 but flying in are you going to be in Corozal we should meet sometime I'm coming from Covington La. How was the trip down? email me sometime at [email protected]

anyone who wantz to see how great this trip has turned out friend me on Facebook  David long or [email protected]. I not only would do it again but look forward to it

not sure which David Long you are on face book but going to email you
Dee Acton