Exchange program BENHA, EGYPT

Hello you guys! I'm Erik from Mexico, I would like to get to know people who are currently living in Egypt, specifically near Benha which is the place where I'm going to be living for a month, I'm a 10th semester student in med school here in Monterrey, Mexico! I would appreciate if you could help me with some questions I do have. Thank you!

ask your question ?

Is there any way I can exchange my money over there? I mean in my case mexican pesos, or do I have to pay with dollars the whole time?

i do not think mexican pesos may be easily exchanged
usd is more popular
but to make sure , ask any exchange officers

Use USD for sure. No you don't "pay" with dollars, you come to egypt with dollars only, and exchange them for egyptian pounds.

Benha is not a big city like cairo, but not a small one either. I doubt you'd find a place which would charge with USD's. All EGP's. Ask more.

Exchange your money to American Dollars before you arrive in Egypt. This way you will be sure not to have any problems on arrival for example if you need to get a entry visa on arrival you can only pay with American Dollars. Cost is Us$15
Once you arrive T the airport. Hange some money straight away. As you will need to pay in Egyptian pounds for taxi or any fares unles you have someone meeting you at the airport
I am sure you will find a money exchange in Benah as its a pretty big town. If not there Re many banks. The exchange rate is always higher outside than at the banks.   Hope this helps

first of all i wud like to ask wht's the purpose of arriving to Egypt and what will you be doing durng the month while sitting here? it's more easier for me to give you the right advices if im into some details as long as Egypt is a large jungle where you will face up a huge shock. im not an egyptian (thx God) but i can help.

Hi
Hope you are doing well
I live 10 minutes far from. Benha you can call 01123067036
My name is amir
E mail. [email protected]
You welcome any time

no one in Egypt will change Mexican currency as per the Central Bank of Egypt instructions.

so better bring USD or Euro's.

Please be careful when meeting people you donot know on the Internet. And, if you do please make sure you are not alone. You must not trust people just because you communicate through expat site you need to have experience here in Egypt

It is the best time to visit Egypt and enjoying Ramadan traditions :))
I'm currently living in Benha so, i'm interested in meeting you.
Questions are more than welcome, Erik!