New members of the Kenya forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi Joe, Could you please let me know more about the apartments, what the prices are and if possible, send photos?
Thanks,
Sy

hey guys can someone have any idea of painting and fine arts classes in nairobi

Am Steve and glad to come across this blog while deeply trying to find a job that can help me earn some livelihood and sustenance in Nairobi. I like what is happening here. Am a graduate of Business Management from University and with quite of experience in the business sector since completion of my undergraduate in 2014 Feb. Could there  be someone with an idea or information of a job opening for me, even if it would mean starting on a daily wage basis, to please pass the information of how I can get access of it (***). This will greatly help my acquiring the very human basic needs of shelter, food and clothing as I look forward to growing my career for the society's very good. However simple that can be in any perception, it means a real milestone in livelihood  to me. It's necessary to note that am not very limited and would accept an offer to be housed so as to provide some of the domestic services as would be. I'll be very glad and grateful. I love and have cultivated the values of honesty, fairness and love in society.
My sincere regards.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi all, am Clifton from Nairobi Kenya and am happy to have come across this blog, i have a diploma in graphic design and am looking for a job along those lines i have been freelancing for two years, any leads will be highly appreciated, you can reach me on(***) :)

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Am a kenya lady, 24yrs a lawyer by proffesion any lawyers here pls? Lets interact.Ladies if u r looking for flatshare come we share..All the best guyz welcome to kenya expats & have fun.

Am cris a kenyan retired teacher.currently working . I love community work and am a good entrepreneur. Would love  to partner with like minded person in my projects

What projects are u undertaking.am interested

Hi

I am living in Lower Kabete area - would like to meet Spanish speakers - in a relaxed conversational  (spanish/english) coffee morning. thanks Mary

Hi everyone caren looking for friends

Me  too,  just arrived in Nairobi on Sunday.

Hi am ejayy n loves yur blog. Am Kenyan born, lives in Washington Dc. I like to knw if they r expat that teach Mandarin ,

Hi cjayy > i would invite you to start a new thread with your questions on the Kenya forum. Let's keep this topic for the introduction of new members. So, i invite you to introduce yourself here and start a new topic on the forum if you have any questions. ;) Thank you

Hi guys,Im Mox from Botswana,recently moved and working in nairobi. Interested in making new friends

thank you :) i am new around here.

Wow...i like all the responces and replies here..shows how human we all are.. To all the people visiting kenya,,i say karibu sana!!! :).... Enjoy yourselves to the fullest n invite us if you have parties lol!!!(joke)...nasema karibu tena..

I am a Kenyan citizen, business oriented; thus running a Company known as Precious Crown Investment Company Limited.

I am willing to partnership with anyone who is business oriented. Fish project as well as transport project.

Even i'am interested in such conversations. Love topics on music, sports and culture.

Hallos, i'm patrick working for IDIME ENTERPRISES LTD a property management team based in msa.

am simon living in mombasa.. am intrested in frnds and finding business oriented pple who we can share ideas on how to be a success in the business indurstry

Hey there i am looking to work and live in mombasa. Have you or know anyone who are advrtising jobs. I am looking to work in the admin field. I hope you can help.

hey there am currently in kenya am in a better postion to help I being on the ground

Hi everybody,
Am Steven Blak from Uganda 29yrs old seeking employment in Kenya (driving). I have been driving with deferent NGO's and i have six yrs experience. Anybody willing to work with me, just let Mr know.

Am kenyan from Watamu living and working in Nairobi. Its Fabulous and Fantastic working Here

Hello, I am Anne from Germany, living and working in Mombasa since 2 months.

Hi, My names Righa, i currently reside in Nairobi. Im a Fun and ambitious animator who seeks to broaden the horizon between imagination and reality, basically looking to work with anyone in the entertainment field.

I currently run a company with my two partners but always willing to expand, learn, share and bounce of a few ideas.

hi idrismusungu  am an insurance sales lady if you need ur biz to be insuared or you urself let me know..

Hi, my name is Ayebare,
I am an expert in Kenya, been here about 2 months so I am slowly figuring out the place.
My previous life (in Uganda) was work, lawn tennis , and plenty of merry company.
I am looking for a Lawn tennis partner, I located tennis courts at Impala Sports club in Nairobi Ngong Rd near the Junction Shopping Center. I am pretty competitive when I play so you should be ready for that  :dumbom:

Hello Mr. Cyprian? am Vincent a graduate from N. Y. S.  School of engineering 2014 attained accredit for KNEC(TE) . I studied mechanical engineering plant option for earth moving equipments like  excavators, bulldozers, compactor and motor graders. I also have skill in motor vehicle repair and assemble. I request u to connect me for a chance  in mommas or any part of the country.

Hi this is dk...more as we go along please!!!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=495030

Thanks!

Closed