Looking for a spanish native speaker / customer care job

Hi,

I am christophe, working for a local company in Singapore (French CEO), we do Internet sales and customers care for a healthcare product manufactured in Asia and shipped from Asia to the rest of the world. I seek a Spanish native (Spain or South American) for a part-time, full-time job as Customer Care lead for South American countries.

Profile : Student or part-time job
working hours : 6am-7am to 12-1pm, monday to saturday, flexible hours and dates.
Contract 6 months to 1 year.
Experience in customer care, phoning, live calls prefered.
Availability : ASAP.
Salary : 2K SGD + bonus (full-time based)

please contact me by email with your resume.

Hello Chrix22!

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

I would suggest that you view Singapore classifieds and post an advert there under category- jobs.

Regards,
Sheetul

I am definitely inrterested. I Taught Spanish in Colombia South America.

chrix22 wrote:

Hi,

I am christophe, working for a local company in Singapore (French CEO), we do Internet sales and customers care for a healthcare product manufactured in Asia and shipped from Asia to the rest of the world. I seek a Spanish native (Spain or South American) for a part-time, full-time job as Customer Care lead for South American countries.

Profile : Student or part-time job
working hours : 6am-7am to 12-1pm, monday to saturday, flexible hours and dates.
Contract 6 months to 1 year.
Experience in customer care, phoning, live calls prefered.
Availability : ASAP.
Salary : 2K SGD + bonus (full-time based)

please contact me by email with your resume.

Hello do you find the person that you need?

My Name is Alberto and I am interested in this job position Looking for a Spanish native speaker / customer care job. please contact me for further discussion.

My Native Language Spanish, I speak English and Bahasa Indonesia.
I been doing sales and Sales training, Creative Directing.

Hi Tecunman :)

Welcome on Expat.com!

Armand

Thanks Ahmad, i hope we all find it here :cool:

Hi Christophe,

I am a 26 years old fresh graduated Spanish man. For personal reasons, I will be living in Singapore in the future, and would travel there as soon as I get a job. I am interested in the job position you need. I would be ready for an interview via skype or phone, and travel to Singapore as soon as you require it.

Please, provide me your email address so I can enclose my CV in an email.

Sincerely,

Juan Carlo

Hello,

My name is Rafael, from Spain.
Do you still need somebody with that profile?
I think i could be a valuable member of your team, it's perfect for me.

Thank you!

[email protected]

Dear sirs,
My name is Clara.
Nowadays I am living in Bali, I flight today, October 16th to Singapore, and I will be there until 18th.
I am Spanish, from Barcelona. I speak also English, very high level, and French.
Please send me your e-mail address in order to be able to send you my cv if you are interested.
Waiting for your reply,
Kind regards,
Clara

Hi Clara,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to post an advert in the Jobs in Singapore section, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

P.S: Note that this thread is a year old.

Hello,

a Spanish native, in Spain right now, would like to come to Singapore to work.

Would you consider ?

regards,
Jay

Hi, I m Raff. Just looking for a Job in UK and worldwide.

Hello Jay,

Please note that this is a very old thread ( 2010)

For your job hunt, i advise you to drop your CV in the Jobs in Singapore section please. make sure to choose the right category and to give a maximum details concerning your skills to raise your chances in finding a job. :)

Thank you,

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Raphael,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to post your CV in the Jobs in Singapore  section please, do note that it is the most appropriate section for your search as stated in the SINGAPORE FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[Moderated : Please post an advert in the Jobs in Singapore section]

Still are you looking for Spanish native ? I am native if you need Spanish native you can contatct me in [email protected] , my name is xavi

Dear Madam/Sir:

My name is David Martínez. I am a professionally trained teacher of Spanish and English language from Spain, with more than 12 years of working experience. I have finished my contract as a Teacher of Spanish Language at International House in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, so I am available to work anywhere, anytime. My goal is to go back to Asia for good. In my opinion, my candidacy is good enough to apply for the position of SPANISH NATIVE SPEAKER CUSTOMER CARE JOB.

My experience covers classes to kids (from 5 years old), adults (all ages), all levels, individual and group lessons; corporate courses to companies like SIA (Singapore Airlines); preparation for official exams like DELE (I am a certified examiner), IGCSE, IB; students with special needs; I also help to maintain the student database and manage all the paperwork like student enrollment forms, course evaluation forms, etc. I worked as a Marketing manager, Head of the Spanish Department and Teacher of Spanish Language at a private language school in Singapore; also as a Spanish Lecturer at University Kuala Lumpur, Malaysian Spanish Institute in Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia. I lived in Osaka, Japan, for 6 years, and I worked there as a  Spanish Teacher, using multimedia tools, and also as an ALT, at private and public language schools. I have a Master of Arts (M.A.) (Hispanic Studies: Spanish Language and Literature), and a Master´s degree (postgraduate course) in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language. I can speak English, C2 level, and Japanese fluently. I can play guitar and I love writing (currently I am writing a novel and a grammar book), photography, art, soccer, tennis, reading, museums, travelling and Asian languages and cultures. Besides, I could do any office work ( I have also worked as a Marketing Manager).
Should you need any further information and assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. Attached herewith is my updated curriculum vitae.

Thank you very much for your time, in advance.

Sincerely,

DAVID MARTINEZ GONZALEZ.

Hello ¡¡

I am Spanish native who i have been living in Scotland for a couple fo years, right now I am eager to move to Asia and to start a new stage on my life in somewhere i can improve my skills and my knowledges.

I studied a degree in Law and i opened many shops in Ebay, attending it and giving a really good service for the employer and customers.
Also my level og english is advadnced and native spanish.

The best wishes, Jose

Hello davidmartinezgonzalez,

I would suggest you to drop an ad in the Jobs section > Customer service job offers in Singapore, this is the appropriate section to do so.

Thank you,
Marjorie

Hello,

My name is Jose Soto from Mexico, I am a very multicultural guy since I have been studying in Canada and Switzerland where I studied Hospitality managment and currently I am doing an internship at the W Doha in Qatar in Rooms Division department where I have the opportunity to interact with the guest in a daily basis, enhance their experience and also handling complains during their stay.
My passion is to travel, to meet new people and to share traditions and cultures. I respect and understand the others that is why I love to work abroad.
Also I have worked in other hotels such as Hotel Fiesta Americana Hermosillo and Hotel Westin Los Cabos in Mexico as well I have worked as a teacher in a school in my hometown.
Perviously I was a volunteer in the Mexican Red Cross and also I've attendant to several leadership courses and performed as a team leader.

Look forward to hear from you soon

Cheer,

Jose

I see your post is old, so I assume the position is no longer available. I am writing just in case  :)  because I am a Spanish native speaker.