Expat.com Monthly Get-Together in Muscat!

is their a watsapp group for this forum if so please let me know so i send my number thanks

i will come insha allah

If anyone wants to be included in the WhatsApp group please send me or hexe Bella a private message with your mobile number

vijy10 wrote:

hello my current whatsapp number now is xxxxxxx
My name is Abdo
Thank you

Are you in Oman Abdo? Coz if you are outside Oman, there is no point to join the watsapp group as it  is meant for meet ups discussion. So pls advise if you are in Muscat.
Thanks.

afty wrote:

Please add me as well in whats app group my number is xxxxxxxx

When is next G2G

Thanks afty for your number, we will add you shortly.
However kindly note some rules in the group.
We don't allow spamming or sending unsolicited forwarded messages. The watsapp group is meant for interaction and discussion for meet ups or day out trips.
We look forward to have you in the next meet up.

please add up in the watsapp group.thanks

Hi all!
I'm new in EB. Please add me to the Whatsapp group.
Thanks  ;)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your phone number on a public forum for your own security

Please avoid sharing your phone no#

Wilson wrote:

Please avoid sharing your phone no#

Thanks for delete phone no for me.  :D

So, How can i join the whatsapp group?
Who should I send my phone no to?

Hello Chris_Mig,

It is not advisable to share your personal contact information on a public website,

@ Wilson

Thank you for the advising the members  :top: .

Regards
Gavind.

@ Gavind  :top:

I will be attending the get together.

Dear Asya:
     Yes, there is a whatsapp group. please inbox your mobile number and I will forward it to Hexabella; who manages the group and she will add you to the group. Looking forward to seeing you.

Regards,
Mumta

Dear Navand, please send (inbox) your number to Hexabella. She is the moderator of the group and will add you.

We don't allow spamming or sending unsolicited forwarded messages. The watsapp group is meant for interaction and discussion for meet ups or day out trips.

Looking forward to meeting you on June 5th

MumtazKhan wrote:

Dear Navand, please send (inbox) your number to Hexabella. She is the moderator of the group and will add you.

Looking forward to meeting you on June 5th

@Mumtaz
Thanks for taking the initiative.
Lets decide which venue, would be interesting to be in a different location.

What are we looking at; shisha place or we can make it a food trip or a movie trip or a coffee trip. First let us finalise the venue; as we don't have much time left. Cut off date for finalising a venue should be Monday (June 1st). So, then we can start informing/confirming participants where to come and who can do car pooling, etc. So, here are recommendations (open for debate):

Shisha Trip: Al-Makan, behind Intercontinental Hotel or Shakespeare at the Waves
Food Trip:    The Great Kabab Factory
Coffee Trip:  Any Coffee Shop at The Waves (as we can get lots of space to sit and people are there but not too many)
Movie:         We can watch the movie "SPY" just a suggestion.

Asya Khalid, Chris, Navnad, make sure all of you are on board. Please confirm and share your advices.

MumtazKhan wrote:

What are we looking at; shisha place or we can make it a food trip or a movie trip or a coffee trip. First let us finalise the venue; as we don't have much time left. Cut off date for finalising a venue should be Monday (June 1st). So, then we can start informing/confirming participants where to come and who can do car pooling, etc. So, here are recommendations (open for debate):

Shisha Trip: Al-Makan, behind Intercontinental Hotel or Shakespeare at the Waves
Food Trip:    The Great Kabab Factory
Coffee Trip:  Any Coffee Shop at The Waves (as we can get lots of space to sit and people are there but not too many)
Movie:         We can watch the movie "SPY" just a suggestion.

As discussed today in watsapp conferencing, venue will be Al Makan Cafe in Lovers Lane.
Lets decide on the timing asap.

Dear All:
     What about 06:30 p.m. so, we can find a place to sit inside; as this is not a very huge setup, and it will be Friday; so, it is better to get there as soon as we can and grab seats for ourselves. :-) Once, we have finalized the number of people, I can try to make reservations there also. If they accept reservations. I will give it a shot.

MumtazKhan wrote:

Dear All:
     What about 06:30 p.m. so, we can find a place to sit inside; as this is not a very huge setup, and it will be Friday; so, it is better to get there as soon as we can and grab seats for ourselves. :-) Once, we have finalized the number of people, I can try to make reservations there also. If they accept reservations. I will give it a shot.

6.30pm on the dot would be perfect....however timing has its different culture  :)
6.30pm German or American time  :top:

I will be attending on Monday June 1 at Al-Makan, behind Intercontinental Hotel or Shakespeare at the Waves at 6:30 pm.

I want to join you people..

https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/11402933_884173821640884_2971047947265886457_n.jpg?oh=c086be98e3a3c4dac875a7c38f7a231e&oe=55E86B45

Shisha Trip last Friday, 5th June 2015

Join us on the next get together, still to be discussed!

when is the next one?

garyberg wrote:

when is the next one?

Dear Garyberg:
      If you are in Oman; please send your number to Hexbela; so, she can add you into the whatsapp group. The next get together is still not decided; but most likely it will on next weekend. Once you are in the whatsapp group; we all throw in our ideas and eventually it all comes together as a good plan. So, hope to see you in the group and then eventually at the meet. :-)

Regards,
Mumtaz

i hope to meet you this weekend  guys

Hi, here's my cell number ..  ***  Gary

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact on the forum for security measures.

Please take.me in  :D  I'm new to muscat ++++

Thanks in anticipation

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Any more similar gathering planned for year 2016 please?

I will also try to join you ,good opportunity for new people and new ideas.

Ok Guys,
I feel its been tooo long since no casual meet ups have organized.

Hexe Bella and other members! Do let me know if you intend to do a meet up for a nice cup of coffee.  This may be significant as I am leaving Oman very soon  :)

leaving oman.. so the community here might loose one great help ..  anyways where are heading to now? if you dont mind.

arharsh46 wrote:

leaving oman.. so the community here might loose one great help ..  anyways where are heading to now? if you dont mind.

Dear arharsh46!
I'm moving to New Zealand by the end of August'16. Thanks for the kind words.

I would look forward for a final meet up with the expatians here...   :)

Yeah we have however we add people after we meet them personally and attend the activities either meet up or day trip.

We have a day trip tomorrow 5th August to Wadi QuraI meeting place at lulu ghubra parking lot 10am. Do Msg me here if anyone coming, can show up at the venue.

Hi Guys!
I wanna join in too. Kindly let me know about your next trip.

Regards,

Abdul

This gathering still going or not

Eid holidays trip will be discussed on Thursday night meet up at al makhan cafe beach road at 8pm.

thank you very much for this awesome chance

When is the next gathering?