Getting a visa

My friend is trying to visit Kinshasa.
I think that the invitation letter is needed to get a visa.
Do you know where he can get the invitation letter?

whitewestinghouse wrote:

Your friend could ask his travel agent as they sometimes arrange the letter. Failing that he would need an invitation letter from a Congolese person. You could arrange the travel through a travel agent in Kinshasa and they would more than likely arrange the letter.

whitewestinghouse wrote:

Dear whilewestinghouse,

your friend can ask for an invitation letter through someone based in kinshasa or any place on the democratic republic of congo , that will cost him not less than 350$ not including the transportation fees and other fees , so let's say a 450$  and will get your letter in a week , once he arrives to the airport he will pay between 70$ to 100$ for an airport visa on his passport of a duraction of ( 7 days) , once he gets out of the airport he has this 7 days to fix his visa into 3 months which will cost him 350$ , or 6 months (500$) or a year (not less than 800-900$) , it's  getting expensive every year , anyway hope that can help you for your search.

Reply incase you needed more information

Hi,
I am currently working in the finance sector in New Delhi, India.
I have an interview scheduled in India with a company in DRC.
Coukd soneone outline the basic particulars for taking up a job there namely, basic terms i should ask for in employment contract/offer letter, what all comprises a good pay package in this market and visa process.
Thanks.

Pls how much employment visa???!

it s depend your embassy

contact pelo group  - pelo-sarl.webnode.fr