Hamad Medical Hospital qatar

Hi everyone

Hi Wilson

I just received my offer yesterday for grade 110 at phcc with family visa. I always read grades from 113-115 but how is the accommodation for grade 110? Am I also entitled for 45k furniture allowance? It is not mentioned in my job offer so does it mean it is already furnished?

I am currently in Saudi Arabia & planning to relocate in Qatar by accepting the job offer but I have some doubts so any answer from previous experiences will be very much helpful

Hi Wilson

Like many in the forum, I have accepted a job offer with HMC and waiting...
Beside accommodation, my other worry was school places. The only school that I could get guaranteed places for my children is in Al-Khor. Just picking on your previous comment about difficulty leaving out accommodation from Al-khor, would you please elaborate on this? as I was thinking to request accommodation in Al-Khor near the school.
I am still unsure which hospital I will be working at. it could be either Alkhor, Hamad or Alwakra.

Hi New in Doha,
I am waiting for my offer letter at grade 115. like you I was not given any more information about accommodation. My recruitment agent is under the impression that flats will be offered in Barwa City for 6 months until more houses are available. However, what you mentioned about families sharing flats is rather worrying.

Waseem115; would you please keep us updated with your experience when you get to Doha

PHCC and HMC Management works differently but PHCC follows Policy under HMC HR Law. Grade for 110 Housing Provided with 2 bhk or 3bhk depends on the availability. Yes from 108- 115  can avail the furniture allowance. Please note after availing the furniture allowance you cannot resign until 3 years or else you have to pay 45K. The time you land in qatar you will get bachelor accommodation ( fully furnished) Once your family join PHCC will provided unfurnished flat. Option available if you don't want furniture allowance either you can go for fully family furnished accommodation.

jason_losaria wrote:

Hi everyone

Hi Wilson

I just received my offer yesterday for grade 110 at phcc with family visa. I always read grades from 113-115 but how is the accommodation for grade 110? Am I also entitled for 45k furniture allowance? It is not mentioned in my job offer so does it mean it is already furnished?

I am currently in Saudi Arabia & planning to relocate in Qatar by accepting the job offer but I have some doubts so any answer from previous experiences will be very much helpful

In Al KHOR they have English Modern School and nearby al khor compass international school (British Stream). In Al-Khor you cannot leave out its impossible, but the best part is walk in 3 minutes from the Al Khor Housing to Al khor Hospital. (New housing).  Secured housing for kids. If wakra or Main HMC (al saad) housing will be in barwa (back and forth minimum 60 to 90 minutes* depend on the traffic. (Newton English school barwa city Brit Stream)

Grade 115 easily you can avail for a Villa in Al khor but in barwa no villa most are apartments but getting full. (If your work place is MAIN HMC or Wakra you can easily leave out. 
Families flat sharing are against HMC housing Law. 

SunnyDoha wrote:

Hi Wilson

Like many in the forum, I have accepted a job offer with HMC and waiting...
Beside accommodation, my other worry was school places. The only school that I could get guaranteed places for my children is in Al-Khor. Just picking on your previous comment about difficulty leaving out accommodation from Al-khor, would you please elaborate on this? as I was thinking to request accommodation in Al-Khor near the school.
I am still unsure which hospital I will be working at. it could be either Alkhor, Hamad or Alwakra.

Hi Wilson
Thank you for the informative advice.

I am still unsure what "can not leave out" mean. Is it that once accommodation is allocated you can not request to move to a new accommodation, or claim for your housing allowance? and if so, Why is it different from other areas?

My understanding is that Al-Khor is an easy commute from Doha and that traffic is not great in Doha. Does HMC provide accommodation in areas in north Doha?

I have paid deposits to CISAK to secure places for my kids but I do not want to get stuck in Al-Khor if it is not great place to stay..

Al khor is peaceful and no traffic compare to doha travelling is not hectic. Many British and other nationality already living in the al khor housing.  if they give leave out then the villas and apartments will be empty.

SunnyDoha wrote:

Hi Wilson
Thank you for the informative advice.

I am still unsure what "can not leave out" mean. Is it that once accommodation is allocated you can not request to move to a new accommodation, or claim for your housing allowance? and if so, Why is it different from other areas?

My understanding is that Al-Khor is an easy commute from Doha and that traffic is not great in Doha. Does HMC provide accommodation in areas in north Doha?

I have paid deposits to CISAK to secure places for my kids but I do not want to get stuck in Al-Khor if it is not great place to stay..

Thank you

Hello everyone
nice to see lots of helpful people sharing experience and giving good advice to new expats,,,
i just joined this blog and saw various comment's,, really helpful.
by the way i am Indian doctor.
hopefully next month i will join PHCC as consultant grade 115....
i am unaware about center where i will be posted... HR PHCC  told me it depends on vacant position
i am worried about outskirts of qatar .. as i have 3 kids  2 of them school going.....
housing no idea.... but will be provided by PHCC.. 
HR told me depends upon vacant accommodation..
from this blog also not confirm that which area they will shift me....   
what is opinion about housing provided by PHCC... for Consultant 115 grade physicians...
they are not promising me for villa but as per my idea from various blogs i will be eligible for villa...
and second query about consultant physicians posting in PHCC... I  will be posted around doha city or may sent to peripheral centers of qatar also ....
                                                      thanks

drmfauzi
Welcome to the forum.
I have no experience working with PHCC but I have ,doctor, friends currently in outskirts of Doha employed by PHCC at a lower grade than 115 and they live in a lovely Villa...
They have kids and they are happy with the schools although they live in the outskirts. It may be worthwhile to familiarise your self with schools before negotiating where you work....

Thanks sunny for your valuable information....

PHCC have 34 Health Centers around Qatar and still more possess in coming future.  And Housing provided from PHCC is good and new, option available leave out. You will get Location and travelling allowances if it is mentioned in the offer letter (if not mentioned you can call HR and discuss further).  For example if you will live in doha and travel everyday to any other location (either on call or transferred) should get both the allowances.http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/d48e1g00nuunextmg24.jpg

Thanks Wilson

Dear All

I am new to the blog. It has been very good informative discussion. I have been offered a place in HMC 115 consultant grade. initial accommodation will be Barwa city for few months which is far away from main Doha and hospital. But by the looks of, it looks like its a nice place to live. The problem is our 2 children been offered a place in Sherborne school. which is about 26 KM away. As we know getting school place was difficult we just grabbed the opportunity and accepted the place. Hopefully Mrs is going to do the commute in the beginning. Just wondering if there are school transports easily available from barwa city??

Hi qatari bloke,

Give a try and convenience HMC housing or your department head,  based on your grade 115 request them to provide Villa near to al rayyan, Sheikha Gardens. which is owned by HMC. Its near by Sherborne school al rayyan. Or else once you get the family visa leave out.

qatari bloke wrote:

Dear All

I am new to the blog. It has been very good informative discussion. I have been offered a place in HMC 115 consultant grade. initial accommodation will be Barwa city for few months which is far away from main Doha and hospital. But by the looks of, it looks like its a nice place to live. The problem is our 2 children been offered a place in Sherborne school. which is about 26 KM away. As we know getting school place was difficult we just grabbed the opportunity and accepted the place. Hopefully Mrs is going to do the commute in the beginning. Just wondering if there are school transports easily available from barwa city??

Thanks Wilson.
That is helpful. I think it will be more easier to request once I am there. Knowing what area to request is also helpful. I am still waiting for the start date. I think i will need to read about the concept of Leave Out again. I think you kindly have mentioned in earlier posts.Thanks a lot.

Hello Everyone..
I'm new here & i really find this very helpful, I've been offered a 110 grade as Physiotherapist in NCCCR at HMC.
Offer states that accommodation is provided But they said its a single not a family one but when i asked them they said that it will be changed when i reach there & apply for a family.
Any ideas where & how it would be ? or if i should insist on having a family accommodation from the begining?
Also nothing about if it would be furnished or not ?

Many Thanks

Hi Sunny Doha
What age are your children? When did you receive the offer? If you have not yet received an offer then It is very likely you will not be starting in Doha by September. After receiving the offer, HR verifies your certificates and that takes quite sometime. They are very slow and I really do not know the reason behind all this delay. My wife received her job offer in September 2014 and up till now she has not started.

Grade 110 is entitled for family accommodation. The visa process from Hmc is simple. You will first arrive on single entry visa. Once you finish the medical test, HR documents, and get visa/ qid (iqama), then you can apply for family visa. Move from single bachelor to family accommodation once you get the family visa from MOI.

PtE wrote:

Hello Everyone..
I'm new here & i really find this very helpful, I've been offered a 110 grade as Physiotherapist in NCCCR at HMC.
Offer states that accommodation is provided But they said its a single not a family one but when i asked them they said that it will be changed when i reach there & apply for a family.
Any ideas where & how it would be ? or if i should insist on having a family accommodation from the begining?
Also nothing about if it would be furnished or not ?

Many Thanks

Many Thanks Wilson

Hi dublinar, your wife is not alone me too i received my offer last oct 2014,submitted all requirements to them and finish my medical to them last nov 2014 and the results are ok,and til now i havent started yet, they told me if my results are ok i can join. I dont know if they serious or joking. So your wife already finish the medical and everything?

dear all ,

i am flying on 9th of july tickets all done and my move sorted as well , does any one have a idea what sort of accomdation to expect at the start i was told they will let me know later about my accomdation. i would be working in medical city some people say they got nice flats for above grade 112 in omran aera so will be keeping my fingers crossed and surely update the forum with my information

Bin omran area in Doha, hmc will provide temporary guest house until they give you a single bachelor accommodation. Best of luck   :)

waseemh115 wrote:

dear all ,

i am flying on 9th of july tickets all done and my move sorted as well , does any one have a idea what sort of accomdation to expect at the start i was told they will let me know later about my accomdation. i would be working in medical city some people say they got nice flats for above grade 112 in omran aera so will be keeping my fingers crossed and surely update the forum with my information

For Grade 110 if it is mentioned visa on my sponsor means you are entitled for the Family visa.  As per MOI Law Minimum salary to bring the family is 10000 riyals, based on your offer letter note the basic salary and transportation, and add the Housing allowance it will be 5000 or 6500. so it will cross 10000plus. (offer letter will show only Housing provided not the money.) please note:  Housing allowance provided should show in offer letter, if not call the HR department and clarify.

Linked with HMC offer/ Hamad Hospital Qatar

Hi Dublinar

I had the job offer in April 2015.
HMC started the credentialing in May.. My agent estimated that visa could be sorted by Oct/Nov.
I am aware that it takes along time to process the credentialing and verification, however I did not expect it to be as long as your wife has waited.
Having said that, some candidates who had their interview in August, have received their visa. So, things may be hit and miss for different people.
I had to accept the school offer for my kids both in primary and secondary schools. Otherwise, I will risk having no school for them to go to when/if we finally arrive to Doha. This particular school will accept start at any time of the year unlike many of the other international schools in Doha.

good day, I applied hamad general hospital, where is the accommodation? Is it near to doha?
If far can I convert to cash and fine another place near to the hospital?
Plss. help me

The accommodation located in barwa city abu hamour (back and forth minimum 60 to 90 minutes* depend on traffic). Housing allowance will be paid monthly, if you want to leave out (only for Doha and Wakra.)

bjen143 wrote:

good day, I applied hamad general hospital, where is the accommodation? Is it near to doha?
If far can I convert to cash and fine another place near to the hospital?
Plss. help me

Thanks

Good day,
          I just want to ask if  i can go from saudi to qatar hamad  direct ? Or i need to go philippines for my  recruitment process. I just passed the interview last july 7. they need exit visa from saudi? They need police clerance fr9m saudi ?

hi everyone. :) -any one from UK out there?please can anyone share thoughts about my offer.
offer letter says grade 115.accommodation, tickets etc included. is here any probationary period. my worry is what if i didn't like it??, i am relocating from UK and also not with family anyways?

hi.
can anyone share thoughts about my offer.
offer letter says grade 115. is here any probationary period. my worry is what if i didn't like it??, i am relocating from UK and also not with family anyways?

Certain 3 to 6 months probation period. If you didn't like ( it never happens in hmc  :joking:) you may end the contract but you will not get NOC ( which will ban entering qatar) for 2 years. Before signing the contract you can clear the doubt from HR department or Head of the Department.

moak wrote:

hi.
can anyone share thoughts about my offer.
offer letter says grade 115. is here any probationary period. my worry is what if i didn't like it??, i am relocating from UK and also not with family anyways?

hi there I am also selected to work in HGH.

After a very lengthy process, finally looks like I will be heading to Doha to work for HMC in a few weeks. I am very excited to be going over for various reasons. I have newly discovered this website which I could have used a while ago when I had more questions.

I am still vague around a few things if anyone can help answer. These are not deal breakers, but need to try and know for peace of mind and clarity:

-I am told that within 3 months ball will start rolling to process documentation around bringing my wife over. Realistically how long will it take for me to take her over?
-Has anyone taken their partners over of their own accord (holiday visa) and how did you house them as initially I will be housed in single sex accommodation I am told.
-Exactly how long will I be in temp accommodation before I am offered more perm accommodation ?
-I will be grade 112. What kind of accommodation can I expect and what are the chances of getting accommodation of more than 1 bedroom; especially as my wife is pregnant with our first child.
-as can a grade 112, what can I expect that I may not be aware of?
-Is it worth taking my Bicycle over for evening leisure (not for commuting)?
-Anyone who left the UK complete their P85 tax form before they left for Qatar and or after?

As the day of my departure from the UK looms nearer, trying to think of all the do's and don'ts and get the answers to all the questions. I have answers or sometimes vague answers to most the above questions - however, 2nd answers from actual expats would provide that extra peace of mind. Advice around how I can quickly take my wife over before she is too pregnant to fly and accommodation is most important.

Thanks for your responses in advance.

hi everyone am happy to have come across this section
an advice any one whith an idea which job group are cssd at hmc,the package,and being married

For CSSD Technicians the grades are 106 or 107 depend on your work experience. Suppose if you have more than 10 years' experiences expect grade 108 or 109. If Grade107 (entitled for Housing allowance, Transportation allowance, Annual Return Tickets only for you)

For Grade 108 & 109 (Family Housing Provided, Transportation allowance, Annual Return Tickets for family, 45 k furniture allowance)

Hi,

Anyone had been interviewed by hamad last May 2015? my colleague is still waiting for job offer til now. how bout you?

@mr. wilson,...do you think hamad just interviewed the applicants for reservation? or they really need an employee because there is a vacancy? just woried

thanks

Hi everyone  :)
I have been called by the hr by June 2015.
A week later they asked for my papers and certificates. I sent them and didn't hear from them since then.
Don't know what to expect and don't know how long will it take to be offered the job or not to!!!!!!
Can anyone help please. As I am pending other plans waiting for their response !!!

After reading the number of expats experiencing delays to their applications, I think they really need to advertise a job to review and redesign the HR function itself!

hi. May I know your area of specialty? mine is dialysis