New in Jeddah - Need Help in finding apartment

Greetings to all forum members,

My name is Rizwan and I am from Karachi, Pakistan. I landed in Jeddah last week from Abu Dhabi, UAE. Working in a private engineering consultancy as project engineer. I have to move my family (wife and a 2 years old daughter) to Jeddah in next 1-2 months.

I am looking for a 2-3 bedroom apartment in a nice and safe family area with community facilities (parks/shops/supermarkets /restaurants etc) at walking distance .I am working in Ruwais area and would prefer the accommodation to be  within 10-15 minutes drive.

Could you guys please advise about this?

Thanks for your help

Rizahmed wrote:

Greetings to all forum members,

My name is Rizwan and I am from Karachi, Pakistan. I landed in Jeddah last week from Abu Dhabi, UAE. Working in a private engineering consultancy as project engineer. I have to move my family (wife and a 2 years old daughter) to Jeddah in next 1-2 months.

I am looking for a 2-3 bedroom apartment in a nice and safe family area with community facilities (parks/shops/supermarkets /restaurants etc) at walking distance .I am working in Ruwais area and would prefer the accommodation to be  within 10-15 minutes drive.

Could you guys please advise about this?

Thanks for your help

Please read through the housing section located at the top of this page. You can also place a free ad there too.

You need to start looking in ruwais or contact property dealers in ruwais area

Baghdadiya Area is also good option for you as it is 10-15 minutes drive from Ruwais.

I advice you to search on Al-rawdah, Al-salamah dist