Studio apartment for five months

Hi,
IŽm moving to Prague for five or six months(Erasmus-exchange-programme). IŽd like to rent a studio for this time. Since the real-estate agencies doesnŽt rent apartments for periods this short, do I have any chance? I was thinking about staying in a hostel at the beginning and try to find the apartment when IŽm in Prague. It seems to be very difficult to find an apartment trough the internet. Any tips?

With best regards,
Mustanaamio

Welcome on board Mustanaamio,

I will suggest you as well to post a customized advert by specifying details like: (length of stay, room type, budget range) on Prague Classifieds Page, Section>Accommodation. This might help you as well.

Regards

What works best unfortunately is to organize a one year rental and then to move out after 5 months. Tell them you are moving out a month in advance and the owner and real estate company will manage it.

Hello Stevemilgrom and thanks for your participation on this thread :)

However please note that the latter has been inactive since 2011 and you may not get any response.

I invite you to participate on more recent threads or to Create a New Topic to share your expat experience with us :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team