Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Fine to live and work in KSA

hey guys, visiting here from dubai. anyone wanna hang out?? [Moderated : Do not share any phone number on the forum]

borntobemild wrote:

hey guys, visiting here from dubai. anyone wanna hang out??

here where? :)

yah not place. used to go there unfortunately my canadian friend left already.

Hey, whats good? i know it is to late to reply on this but actually i just bounced to riyadh in Jan. and honsetly it is boring, i tried so hard to make some friends but actually it works as a business connection and just need new friends to have cuz i can't live like this :) anyway if you guys don't mind me to join please let me know.
Cheers

Shouki wrote:

Hey, whats good? i know it is to late to reply on this but actually i just bounced to riyadh in Jan. and honsetly it is boring, i tried so hard to make some friends but actually it works as a business connection and just need new friends to have cuz i can't live like this :) anyway if you guys don't mind me to join please let me know.
Cheers

welcome to the club  shouki :)

so guys, what about next friday to have breakfast at Olaya Mall, if anybody has a better location or a compound we can meet up so if anybody want to bring his/her spouse, please suggest.

hi i would like to meet friends living or working in DQ,

Thats a great grear idea  :D

SO finally what u have decided ?

Hi Guys, how about meeting for a breakfast in one of the compounds ? Anyone interested ?

guys usually can't make breakfasts due to jobs ?

Fidgety Soul wrote:

guys usually can't make breakfasts due to jobs ?

Sorry, what I meant is for the weekends.

Go through the thread "weekend meeting" !! Few of us meet for breakfast occasionally. However we can be open to visit your compound too 😄

Hi everybody

We can create a whattapps group to discuss ?

Hi everyone!! any plans for the coming weekends??

Hi there, we had a small whatsapp group  including  pepitobis and couple of others, send me offlist if u r interested to join

its a fantastic idea, and I am ready to participate

count me in :)

Hi Julien ,

It's sounds good .
just we need to confirm date and time . :/

See you soon  :cheers:

I believe the subject back to past year, but it doesn't mean that we not meet or organize something?

I lived in riyadh for at least 20 years, I know almost every thing here, I know a lot of compounds that allow to organize celebrations or festival.

If you are interested guys just let me know I can organize a good place to meet and have fun, and this is for expat men and women.

I also highly recommended if we create a whatsapp group to discuss.

What's your thought guys?!

Yasin88 wrote:

I believe the subject back to past year, but it doesn't mean that we not meet or organize something?

I lived in riyadh for at least 20 years, I know almost every thing here, I know a lot of compounds that allow to organize celebrations or festival.

If you are interested guys just let me know I can organize a good place to meet and have fun, and this is for expat men and women.

I also highly recommended if we create a whatsapp group to discuss.

What's your thought guys?!

This is just excellent  :idontagree:

Fantastic idea

btw guys is this perfectly legal? to organize something between men and women? we are not to be seen in public mingling with women, that's illegal right? anyways don't make a fuss with this statement, i have been here for just two months, and that's what i see and hear.

Agreed.
Riyadh

Hi everybody,

Just to make it clear that Expat.com meet-up has nothing to do with dating meet-ups.
It is only a friendly gathering where members meet in real life in order to share their experiences as an expat, and that's it.

---------------------

@ Yasin88 > Can you please tell us more about the meet-up that you want to organise?  :unsure

Thanks

Priscilla

Dear Yassin,

Excellent initiative. Count me in as well.

Excellent idea about WhatsApp group. Have you created one? Let me know so that I can PM you my cell phone number.

Regards,

Khurram.

Hi friends
Please let me know when will be blog meet-up in Riyadh. I shall join that.

great id ..please count me in as well 

regards

rabah

Well it's illegal in public , but it's fine in compounds and in the embassy .. It's always fun

It's really  great idea. Add me to the list if possible.  Looking forward for this. Bit excited. lol.  Thanks  Sir Julien.

Nelson

Hello yasi,

Hope to join this expat meet up.  If there is going to be a whats up group. Count me in too. So I will be updated. Thanks.

NELSON

i would like to join this meet up with new friends..

After Ramadan I'm moving to Saudi Arabia and Mobile Apps Development Company (raneeen.com/) is my sponsor company.

any update ?

hey guys i am i.. waiting for this get together sp please update

It is very good idea ..If it is schedules on regular basis

Hello everybody guys i AM Riccardo new in saudi Just 2 months
Italian chef in dammam Let's catch up And break The boredom lol
I AM Living in dammam Who wants Just message me

I'am Az-eddine from Morocco. Ready for a meeting of new friends.

Thanks for your Good idea to have gathering and get acquainted with each other,  and better chance to meet new people, i am ready to join this gathering.

Bader

i'm YJ from China, ready for meeting new friends