Looking for an english job in stockholm

please help me to find a job here in stockholm, I been here for 3 weeks now and still not working. I want to work any work that i can do. but my profession is cooking, cleaning, caretaker , caregiver, also im a good entertainer i can do singing dancing and any acting. I can do any work and i am very humble person with possitive way of work and always believed that all this are possible. please help me to find a job. any job offer will accept. I cannot speak swedish but im learning now and im always willing to learn.

Thank you in advance,

Gel P.

Hello Gel P,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You might want to drop an ad in the Jobs in Stockholm section, it might help your message to get across more effectively.
Also note that as from now you have the possibility to get subscribed to a particular section in order to receive notifications by email whenever there are new ads which are validated. For more information, just have a look at this link : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=466235

It will be really great if you can tell us more on your expat experience. Do not hesitate to create a new thread and to share your expat knowledge with us. :D

Thanks and good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello

With interest in a career at your restaurant I'm here by sending my CV with a photo of myself.

PERSONAL LETTER

I'm a nature of good mood and responsible person to take the opportunity for make every day the best as possible in my life. Willing to learn and work with a smile on my face and easy way to laugh with joy, as my mood is.

Usually my hobby from my spare times, but also in public from various times and  some contests, is singing, performing and some dancing by making humor, while a am doing whatever I do, also  much in my work as longs as it's fine with the situation. I also take care of my body with good regular exercising to stay healthy and in good shape. To share a good atmosphere from myself to the ones around me is a natural way of myself, of course I also have a temper (smiles),  that is if someone goes way over their limit, I will make a even bigger laugh showing my attitude and stand with a good mood, saying no or yes.
I basically see myself as a simple person and believe that I have an easy way to learn from the works and assignments that I am given. From my recent past works, in several companies in my country of origin, where i have been employed or hired, I have proven myself as a good responsible and loyal team worker getting experience and good skills rather fast. However because of the career possibility since of competition from so many unemployed persons I am now determined to take my energy and persistence to the country of Sweden, where I also have I also have other engagements…

Even though I know that it might be hard for me to have a chance for this work here in Sweden, mostly because that my native language is Philippines and that i also only speak read and write English (almost close to fluent), so far I know only a few Swedish words and sentences, I am sure that it is not impossible if I only get a chance to prove myself. I am also learning the Swedish language bit by bit every day. Even if the learning might take a bit time I have already started to study the language and to know the Swedish culture and habits, i am certain to succeed.
Being positive is my determination, doing my best is my will and to not give up is my believes. I also have a easy way to agree and get along with more then most of the persons and to overlook that negativity that could bring us down. I have decided to ignore negative in my life but welcome the positive, to make it worthwhile, being better among the best.

Kind regards:
Gel Mar Roca Pesao

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : avoid your personal contact on the forum please