New members of the Ghana forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Ghana forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Ghana if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Ghana forum, introduce yourself here – 1st quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi Am Augustine a Ghanaian, communication is my filed,

Hi guys m kobi nd a marketing student in Ghana

Hi i am prince Agyemfra-Kumi an MBA in Finance holder and reside in Accra Ghana

Am Solomon boateng I live in accra. Am 24years of age and I have completed SHS am a very hardworking guy and a smart guy and a respectful guy I am hopping for emlidatly respond tnx very much.

Abena Konadu is my name, a communication student and a Ghanaian

I am Stephen K. Nelson, my friends call me SPIN BOY because am a very good DJ. All my friends like me because some say i have i ladies voice

Hi,I am DARLINGTON ZIORKLUI a ghanaian lives in Accra.

what is happening this weekend in Accra?

Hello am Iddrisu Ganiwu a computer science student. Have interest in IT consultancy.

Hi, I'm Denise, I live in ghana . I'm into the real estate business.

Hello, my name is wendy, I'll arrive in Accra next week!

Hi Everyone, my name is Ivy and moved to Ghana a year and half ago from UK. Originally from Ghana so I have found the transition a little easier than most

Looking forward to meeting everyone

Thanks

Ivy

Hi all

I am moving to Accra in July with my boyfriend. He will be working for an NGO travelling around West Africa a lot. I also work for an NGO in the UK at the moment in all types of fundraising but obvioulsy won't be able to work when I get out there. SO, I am looking to build networks, meet new people and find new opportunities.

Is anyone out there in a similar situation or does anybody think they could use my skills?

I am so excited to move to Ghana, i have never been before and I have heard amazing things about the people there and the way of living. I ike to laugh a lot and to laugh out loud, which I hear is also how the people in Ghana live their lives.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Amy

Hi I'm sure you will enjoy Ghana. I presume you will be based in Accra and once here you will be able to establish your own network. You can look around for organisations which fit your interests. I personally belong to NAWA and they raise funds to sponsor projects so you might find that interesting. There are lots of other organisations which support various needy people for you to get involved in. I suggest you look on accraexpat for organisations and events in Accra. There are also several groups on facebook which are great for networking and advice. Good luck and Akwabaa for when you arrive

Thanks so much for getting in touch. Yes, I will be based in Accra. Hopefully somewhere central. I'll be arriving 21/22 July so I will definitely check out the organisations you mention and join some of the Facebook groups too. Thanks so much for your nice message. Amy

My first ever trip to Accra from Lome started on 5 June 2015.

I thought I can see the city in two days.

I was wrong.

Can anyone tell, why ??

Hi madam chating with you I am henery sokan this is my full name to show that I am not  a bad person let me tell you Ghana is nice if you come you will see for yourself, thank you God bless you and your family with long life and peace

I am Siisi Wison and I live in Takoradi. I am a freight forwarder and I am also involved in NGO.

Hello everyone.Accra,Madina,and Kaosa such wonderful places such wonderful kind,nice and friendly people. I loved it so much I didn't want to return back to the states. And now that I am back in the states my goal is to move to Ghana within the next year or so. I have truly found a place where I feel I belong... Thanks to all the people I encountered. So any information that will help my move smoothly will be much appreciated :D

Hello,

I am moving to ghana in a month and I am looking for information on a company called IPMC in accar. Could you please help me, if they are a credible company to work with.

Thanks

They are a genuine company but as to what they are like as an employer I have no idea.

Hi, am Ankomah B Yaw ,from Apam in the Central Region .Am a shs leaver seeking for admission in the university.

I must know if it is the IT company. If it is the IT company then I can say that it is a genuine company. All the same you can send me all the information you have on the to **** and I will investigate them for you free.

Regards

Siisi

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=495022

Thanks!

Closed