How to start looking for managerial positions in Abu Dhabi as a woman?

Hi

We are considering moving to Abu Dhabi since I have been approached for a position in the country. We are currently expats in an EU country. Since we intend to move as a family we are looking for a position for my wife. While I have great support in my recruitment process she would need to venture on her own.
My wife is currently managing about 20 employees in three teams of professional real estate project managers with a decent project volume and several EUR millions of revenue responsibility. She enjoys her work very much and would like to start looking for similar positions.

Are leadership positions usually open for woman in this country?
Where should she start looking or should she reach out to a recruiting agency, if yes, which agency is recommended for Abu Dhabi?

Hi there!

In a sign of showing how modern they are, Abu Dhabi highly encourages female managers and workers, even more than their male counterparts. I hate to say it but it also depends on nationality. Southeast Asian females are common so if you are of the same nationality, you will have competition. Otherwise, if you hold a Western nationality, it will be much easier as they are rare. There are some very large real estate companies run by the government that you should definitely look into. Eemar, and others.

Good luck!