Etimad (Visa Process)

I am recently going through all the process of resident visa sponsored by my husband...its not that complicated...
once u get the docs from sponsor in Saudia, you need to go to GAMCa, they will suggest a medical lab to which u can visit that day. u also dont have to book any appointment.. if u ask the lab for tcs, they will deliver report within three days at ur doorstep as they did mine. then book an online appointment with etimad separately for each member whose visa is needed. then go to etimad, they will proceed all the docs same day. I submitted my docs on 21st april and today it shows that its under process in embassy. I hope it will get stamped this week..

Hi everyone. Can someone please advise me of the complete process of applying for work visa from Pakistan for KSA? What documents are needed and what is the procedure? Where can I get the medical done and how to get police certificate made from Pakistan?

my status in Pakistani ID card is single in NADRA database but i have computerized marriage certificate attested by MOFA PAK, and SAUDI EMBASSY, my question is that is this single status in NADRA database will create problem to stamp my family visit visa in SAUDI EMBASSY in Pakistan???

Dears
on Atmad Web site my family passport  status is same(Passport is Dispatched  by Courier) 
from last 4 days  and passprt is not delivered yet any one can share the Atmad office lahore contact # for inquiry..

awais171 wrote:

Dears
on Atmad Web site my family passport  status is same(Passport is Dispatched  by Courier) 
from last 4 days  and passprt is not delivered yet any one can share the Atmad office lahore contact # for inquiry..

+92 42 37512736

Bro
i try on below mention No may bee more then 300 times but they never answer really i am very disappoint due to LHR office this Attitude i want to complaint to Atmad Higher authorities can any one share me the email Address of and contact for raise this issue and what is possible way for complaint ,

+92 42 37512736
+92 42 37512735
+92 42 37512734
+92 42 37512733
+92 42 37512732
+92 42 37512731

awais171 wrote:

Bro
i try on below mention No may bee more then 300 times but they never answer really i am very disappoint due to LHR office this Attitude i want to complaint to Atmad Higher authorities can any one share me the email Address of and contact for raise this issue and what is possible way for complaint ,

+92 42 37512736
+92 42 37512735
+92 42 37512734
+92 42 37512733
+92 42 37512732
+92 42 37512731

try to call Etimad Islamabad

A o s SAR please help me my family visit visa on

Please help me visit visa process and address in etimad office

zahid ayub wrote:

Please help me visit visa process and address in etimad office

For which city your are asking??

talalakbar wrote:

Great !
So u processed it in KHI ? yourself or by agent ! and family has to go must in ETIMAD office? or just submitting the docs via agent can work !

hi..i am in saudi arabia..for family visit visa the family must go to etimad center or no need..or agent can do all process.. ?

rihat wrote:

hi..i am in saudi arabia..for family visit visa the family must go to etimad center or no need..or agent can do all process.. ?

Yes Your family must have to visit.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed
meezan54321 wrote:

Thank you for your information.

Hi Everyone,  l am trying to schedule an appontment for a family visit visa for Ksa from Etimad but l do not know what to write in the last page section of 'Enter details of the person sections' blanks  Address1 , Address2,  Address 3 and the City, in the online appontment form. Who' s adrresses l have to write in theses blanks? Please clarify. These are the question asked right after the previous page questions regarding sponser's id and invitation preapproval number. So confused. Please help?

Zehra9 wrote:

Hi Everyone,  l am trying to schedule an appontment for a family visit visa for Ksa from Etimad but l do not know what to write in the last page section of 'Enter details of the person sections' blanks  Address1 , Address2,  Address 3 and the City, in the online appontment form. Who' s adrresses l have to write in theses blanks? Please clarify. These are the question asked right after the previous page questions regarding sponser's id and invitation preapproval number. So confused. Please help?

The addresss should be of the visitor in Pakistan.

dear's.   can we submit or proceed family visit application @ sahiwal office,
what validation time frame after get visa from MOFA, mean within 6 months shall be stamped or ???????????

Dear Irfan Shadh,
                          you got your answer regarding your question. i have same issue but i don't now about that please give me reasonable answer
thanks

I try to book an appointment for saudi family visit visa . Found error  due to passport number details are below .

When I Enter Passport number

System / computer start 
Validation passport Number

After some time it give following error message with above mentioned passport number   
This person is a LiveAppointment candidate_DB
This person is a LiveAppointment candidate_DB

Note :
Click CANCEL to give different passport number.
Click OK to go "Package selection" page.

If I change the passport number its ok no error .

Regards

FAROOQ AHMED

Hi,
Can anybody know if somebody miss the appointment in etimad centre, so can they go next day on same appointment or need new appointment. ??

U acn go the next day bt nt on this appointment. Tht is expired. U can go without appointment bt they will charge u more without appointment. So better to take another appointment

Thank u very much for the reply and support.
We have called today morning to etimad centre and they told to come tomorrow without appintment.
I have tried to take new appointment but a msg is showing that either u have to take lounge pkg or wait till 11 nov, 2020. Which will be very late..  so we will try tomorrow and will see what happens. IN SHAA ALLAH everything will be fine.
Thanks.

@Farooq436

Aslam o Alykum

H r u dear bro.

Same error with me what I do.

Kindly guide me

Thanks
@javedakb

Sir can u help me
@Knadeem  sir
How old?
Means is there any age limits?
Example 60 years old, she ir he must be there physically in the office or anyone can go and submit their visa?
Thanks

Dears

we submit 3 passport in Lahore Eitmad center

2 passports received

1 passport pending

can any one help me

thanks

Sir it has been almost 15 days my visa has been submitted I don't know what is the problem why the visa is not showing can you tell me plz tell me