How to get working visa in brazil

dear sir
i'm from Nepal I want work in brazil so how to I get working visa for brazil
please help me

Very difficult for expats to do...

First of all you must have an employment contract offered to you, and confirmed in writing, by a Brazilian company. Then you apply for the VITEM-V Work Visa through the Consulado-Geral do Brasil in your country. If there is not one in Nepal then you need to find out what Consulado serves your country.

Finding work is extremely difficult since the law here requires that ALL employers must prove that they have been unable to place a qualified Brazilian in ANY job vacancy before they are able to hire a foreign national to fill it.

Generally speaking only those who hold university degrees in one of the STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) professions will be able to do this without great difficulty. ALL unskilled jobs you can forget completely, they go to Brazilians without exception.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

thank you for good information

Dear Sir...
                   I'm from India I want a good job in Brasil..... This years I complete a BSc Graduate in Physics,chemistry, and Mathematics....How  can I apply a Job in Brasil and how I get working visa for Brasil...Plz Sir....Help Me

Actually the easiest way to find a job in Brazil from abroad (still extremely difficult) is to contact local offices of multinational companies that operate both in your home country and Brazil. Ask if they can help you either in terms of direct placement or at least put you in touch with the right people in their Human Resources Department in Brazil.

Also, for finding work in Brazil the abiltiy to read, write and speak Portuguese well is IMPERATIVE. Portuguese is essential here, as English is NOT widely spoken in this country - NOT EVEN IN THE WORKPLACE.

dear sir

i'm from Nepal I have tourism visa for 3 month to brazil but I want work in brazil so what can I do please can you help me for your information.

You would need to find a Brazilian company that would be willing to give you an employment contract and confirm it in writing. Then even though you can apply for a VITEM-V Work Visa here through the Ministério de Trabalho e Empregos - MTE you have to go back to Nepal to obtain the visa at the Consulado-Geral do Brasil there (in person).

Cheers,
James      Expat-blog Experts Team