Would like to make friends for learning English

Hi,  My name is Nina ,I live in Shenzhen now . I'm trying to learning English now. so I would like to  make some friends to practice it .  As well ,   I can teach you Chinese  or  visit Shenzhen . Also ,  if you have some problems living in Shenzhen I can try to help.    By the way I can also speak some  French .    Just want to have some friends , n'hesitez pas de me contracter!   

Moderated by Maximilien
Reason : avoid posting your personal details on a public forum - not safe

Hi Nina,

We will invite you to please drop an advert in the Language Exchange in Shenzhen section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

OK  , thank you !

yes i can help you for learning English

Hi Nina!

I am coming to SZ soon. I already speak a little bit Mandarin, but just a few words.
I would like to meet you, so we could talk English and you could show me Shenzhen.

Add me to WeChat: BluebirdyAC

Cheers
Lara

Hi my name is shani and this is my second week in Shenzhen. I would love to teach you English as I also need some help with finding some suppliers and need help with baidu map.

Regards

Shani

i can help u with Chinese as well.

hello my friend my name is Magdy and I am at Shenzhen right now if you are interested we can exchange language you can add my wechat mrmago001

Hi Magdy ,

Know that you can drop an advert in the Language Exchange in Shenzhen section as well please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi! We are living 8n louhu. I have a 7year old girl. I want her to learn chinese and meet more chinese kids. Hope you can help