Expat looking to go out for a drink

Whats up everyone, my name is Kyle. I'm in my thirties, enjoy the usual, music, movies, sports, laughs etc etc. Kind of by myself right now. Any people would like to go out for a beer or something?

Hello Kyle

Welcome to Expat.com!

I might as well suggest you have a look through Networking Cairo which can help you to find people with same interest!

So what brings you to Cairo? And how has the experience been so far?

Cheers

Mishna

Hi Kyle,

I am ready to go for a drink with you, please let me know when do you want to go.

Cheers

Ramy

Hi,
Though I don't drink Alcohol, but I'm interested to get to know new people from all around the world and be in touch with other cultures .. I live in Maadi , Cairo . My Name's Hamdy Mohamed , 42 years old, working as an Oracle HCM FreeLancer consultant (IT field) and I'll be happy to know a new friend.
For my mobile, please send me a message on my inbox or email: hamdy2001(at)hotmail(dot)com and let's meet.
BR

It will be my pleasure to have a drink with u can we meet call me at my cell 01008772034 my name is Bobby and am from India originally but live in USA

Hi Kyle,

I would like to go out for a drink with you, call me 01001392200 or send me your number.

Kyle waiting ur reply dear

http://torontopubliclibrary.typepad.com/.a/6a00e5509ea6a18834014e89ad4bd7970d-800wi

Just a reminder to everyone here that we strongly recommend that our members DO NOT post any personal / identifying information (telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, Skype / Viber / Whatsapp accounts, etc.) on our public forums for reasons of personal security.

There are all kinds of people on the internet who will use this kind of information for illicit purposes.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Ok Mr James sure we will not share n post our cell nos n emails I'd s too in the future

I am willing to go out together for a drink, send me your number inbox

Would love to meet up with you
Here is me e_mail:[email protected]

Hello Sally how are you