Suggestions to move better place based on my karma

Hello All,

I am a post graduate from India and an IT guy looking to move to a country for better living.

As in IT, I have 3+ years of experience in testing(Manual and automation) in a leading MNC corporation.I will also do perl and vba macros tasks for text processing. Previously I have been to England and germany for a period of one year.

After digging out i came out of these options. I would like to take a better decision on these stated below.

1.Travel To Dubai to find a job and live there and make a good life style  -because My brothers are living there

2.Travel To Malaysia to find a job and live there to get a PR to lead good life style - because my relatives are settled there.

3.Otherwise Spend time to prepare IELTS to get a good score to apply for a residence permit in either Australia or NewZealand or Canada.

4.Study a foreign language like German,Swedish, and with language skills and I.T. skills try for opportunities to live and settle there.

5.Last, Do you guys know any of the countries which provide visa for one year study on a course and followed by chances to work and live there  :) . ? So that I Can make it

All I want to find a decent place with good earnings to lead good life style with fun.

Somebody kindly advice me.

Thank you.

Your profile is huge in this current world, I think could succeed in 1-2-3-4-5.
4- I'm European, I advice you to avoid coming here. There are much more job opportunities in the other countries you have mentioned. Moreover : learning German IS NOT A JOKE. This language is more difficult than English and the lifestyle in Germany is not wonderful (work, work, work). Of course, I can imagine the reason why many people are fashionated by Germany : Germans are simply the best in everything they do (I'm Italian, but I have to admitt this). There is no field in the human being where Germans didn't reach the top. But they don't make discounts on language : you need to be fluent if you want to get a job in IT. Worse happens in Sweden : I think learning Sweden for you is as getting an other degree : very complicated language : avoid this.
5- I'm looking for this kind of advice too....Is there any English speaking country where I can do a student visa with high possibilities to settle down?

Hello everyone,

i would suggest going through our living abroad guide to possibly acquire more information  :)

Please do tell us if you happen to find something that fits your criteria.

Best of luck in your quest,

Gavind.
Expat.com Team.

Hello Dav,

Thanks for the reply. I would suggest you can try canada, Newzealand and australia. As per my understanding they are providing different visas for technical and non technical people. I have never been to these places before please visit the respective forum to get info. Finally it depends on what country you like?. decide the country and try for university course or vice versa :). I think Canada is good.

san

I've already been to Australia and it is a wonderful country. I'm sure Canada and New Zealand are the same.
The problem is always money : a course in this country could be 30,000-40.000$ for international students, I may afford it, but it's a risk. The situation is different in European Union : here University is cheap.

:) Why don't you try UK?. Once i was there I heard there are discounts for EU students.

Yeah, most probabily I will go UK. The only reason why I'm undeceided until now : Australia, New Zealand and Canada are nicer (weather, nature, and so on)....but too difficult to settle down.
For Uk I don't need any visa...like if I would work in Italy.

Your post that started this thread circles entirely around what you want from the country that should become your home.
That is the wrong attitude. No country wants people like that!
Instead, you should focus on what you can give to a country that would accept you. If you work hard and deliver, your lifestyle will improve anywhere, if you don't, you'll fail anywhere!

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR