Meeting New Friends in Bahrain

Hi ... Just moved to Bahrain last week, and unfortunately I don't have any friends here and I found it difficult over the past two weeks to meet with new friends ... life is really boring over here if your life is just about going to work every day, or go to any club alone for a drink, or go for shopping.

If any one have an idea or recommendations it would be very much appreciated.

Have a lovely day everyone :)

VidoDido

Hello VidoDido and welcome to Expat.com!

You may take a look at the Bahrain Expat Network, it may help.;)
Here is the link > https://www.expat.com/en/network/middle-east/bahrain/.

Harmonie.:)

Thanks Harmonie, definitely will do that :)

:D

Hi Vidodido and welcome to the forum !

Maybe you could tell us a little bit more about you !
Where are you from ? What is your job ? What are your hobbies or the things you like ?
If we get to know you a little bit more, it will be more easy to give you some ideas on how to make friends here.

Cheers

Olivier

Hi Oliver, Thank you very much for your post.

I'm Egyptian Civil Engineer ... Actually what I'm looking for is to participate in any of the social activities/gatherings and share views in various subjects and get to know new people, new cultures and new traditions. I have no idea whether there are such gatherings here!!!

The reason of my post was just to get some ideas on how to discover new activities in Bahrain.

Have a Good Day :)

Cheers

All the Engineers over there, please make a gathering, cause our friend needs urgent to socialize!:)

Welcome in Bahrain VidoDido!  (People here gather only in restaurants...yummi yummi doing...)

Good luck :cheers:

Thanks Anna66 for your call ... Appreciated :)

lets meet some where when u have free time i am also an expat and have not much friends .

Hi Everybody out here in Bahrain
Let's meet any where in Manama .Life is boring without a friend .I am Bahraini and very friendly one

Hi , my name Maryam would you like to be my friend

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi VidoDido,

You can become an Internations member (www.internations.org).

There are several events every month.

Good luck : )

Naourez

Not sure you if you realise but this thread is 3 and a half years old!!!!!

It could be useful for the other expats ;)