New friends in Amsterdam!

Hi!

I'm just new to this website but so far the topics for current Amsterdam posts seem great. The reason for me to join Expat is for meeting up with anyone who needs a good friend.

Here I go attempting to show you my mindset and more:

Dutch, 22 of age but ageless mind, living in Amsterdam in a house with my boyfriend, working for cultural education for kids and part-time waitress in a jazz club and it's pizzeria.
I speak English, Dutch, Spanish and a bit German.

Love fashion and def appreciate eccentric people.  Also love to eat, dance a lot at wicked venues and go to thrift shops ones in a while.

I tend to speak before I think, am very bad at telling stories or explain things clear. I seem to get very excited when spring is around the corner and when there is a sale. I don't like when people are rude or are being childish.

I do not judge you before I get to know your WHOLE you. That means you can share your thoughts and never feel ashamed around me.

I don't care if you fart the first day or are all ladylike. The both you probably understand respect in your own way and that is what matters.

If that is not enough for you, feel free to chat!

Hello Bella !

I just subscribed to the expatblog website and red your message. I am looking for someone to chat with and to speak a little bit dutch, would you be interested in getting in contact ?

Have a nice day with culture, jazz and pizza ;-)

JD

Hello Everyone

I am Junaid, from Lahore, Pakistan. I am a mobile application developer, and I am here in Amsterdam from May 24 to May 28. Actually I am invited here by a company for some final Job interviews. Hopefully, I will be relocating to Amsterdam with my wife and son very soon for a longer period of time.

For now, I don't know any one here, So I would love to know more people and make new friends.

I am very easy going and honest person. I cant pretend anything, so I am very open and natural.

I like people who are open, bold and honest. Its better to say everything to my face (so that I can improve myself), rather than saying something behind my back (and I will never know what I am missing).

Looking forward to see you guys.

Respect and peace.

Junaid.

Hey :) I would love to meet you and get to know each other. I'm in Amsterdam. Let me know when you're free for cocktails/coffee, etc 😊
XOXO