I feeel lost and lonely:(

It's my 4th week here and feeling homesick and lonely.. I'm hoping to meet new friends around perth.. Being alone is never fun!

Hi Anna

I know how you feel, I moved to Toulouse 6 weeks ago and I often feel lonely and very homesick.  I am sure you will meet some lovely people in Perth who will welcome you in to their social circle.  Shame you are in Perth and I'm in France otherwise we could have met up!

All the best and chin up

Anu :)

Home sick is normal feeling even with Freinds around, try hard specially at the first three months to Bevin on a dialy bases contact  with ur family and Freinds back at home even by emails, and u can search here in the network section for the nationalities in Perth, am sure in no time u will make Freinds in there.

I feel what u mean, felt the same when I was in the states for a while, the change is always hard,  and u r not alone u have a friend here, me , if u allow me.

Taghreed

hello anna..

Hi Anna Ozz and welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have moved your topic on Perth forum for better visibility.

I am sure you will make lots of new contacts here.

All the best,
Christine

Hello Anna Ozz

Welcome to Perth, There are lots of us in Perth whom felt the same way..  Been here 8 years now and I love it..  My first few months where shocking.  I had a job to go when I arrived but on the first day it was 41 degrees and I was wearing a business suit to the new position,  I arrived and they told me the job was cancelled.  I got a ticket from police from have my elbow out of the car on the way home..  So I know how it may feel  but happy to become a friend..  Chin up.

As much as winter is here it's still very nice and its green again.   Feel free to make contact and I be happy to share some of my experiences and great times not like when I first started in  Perth..

Take care.

Hey! I've lived in perth for 5 weeks now, and even though its a bit exciting to see new places i get a bit lonely every now and then.. where about in perth do u live?

Hey there, i feel the same, i've been here for two weeks now! I live in Murdoch!

Hey Anna, i feel the same way, i've been in Perth three weeks now! If you want a new friend, then do text me back, i'm looking for friends as well!

Sam4649 wrote:

Hey Anna, i feel the same way, i've been in Perth three weeks now! If you want a new friend, then do text me back, i'm looking for friends as well!

Please note that you respond on a thread dated from 2013 and the original poster might not respond.

Wish you the best!