Looking for Budgeted low priced Sharing accommodation

Long term student shared accommodation low budgeted for winter session 2015-16

Dear Sir,
          I have received an offer of Letter for pursuing my studies in Masters Programme in Molecular Biotechnology at FH Campus, Wien, Vienna.  The commencement of the course is for winter session 2015-16 and I have to report their by 01.10.2015. I am 27 years Male, from India.

Therefore I need a Budgeted low priced Sharing accommodation in the near proximity of FH campus, Wien, Vienna. Please let me know the procedures further. I require accommodation for longer period of maximum 4 semester or 2 semesters or one semester as per your willing ness.

Since I am there for study purpose I cannot afford higher budget. So please help me out in getting accommodation and let me know your willingness. This is agreement is required prior to applying for VISA. Can you offer me at the best price. I need it urgently

Thanking You,
With warm regards

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

The university should give you details on available accommodation, they also have rooms on site. I would email them for details. Then when you are here it will give you time to find other rooms.