How to make friends in Oman

Hi Everyone!!

Thanks Christine,,,,,,I am already in,,on facebook. Peoples like you are making this world more friendly

[Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website]

u can make friends in oman in festival of muscat or in qurm beach omani people are very friendly or u can make friends by visiting tourist places

:|

Nafeesa wrote:

Hi,i am Malaysian living and woking here in muscat. Looking for friends..

Hye nafessa im greg.whatsapp my no is +96894460045

[Moderated: pls avoid posting your personal details for safety reasons]

hay everybody my name is haitham and i really want to make friendship with Americans and people from Europe so this is my kik: mc.boy.007 and if some one interested to chat with me just say it and i well be happy to replay

hi everyone,
my name is imaad.i just moved to oman(muscat) recently and i m looking for friends,,

Hi, I am from Sri Lanka, I am very interest to work in Oman. I am looking for a friend to get help and support. can you help me?

hi , I also like to visit Oman. try to find a job their.

Find good people

I scanned through replies. What really feature Oman is having community that tends to give more time in socializing compared to other countries. So if u r a person who is social oriented then u can meet new people and then u can choose and figure out who can be a perfect match for u regardless of gender. Public places are spread around so u only need to visit those. Also not to forget neighbors who usually can be friends since they live near u.

JOOP82 wrote:

I scanned through replies. What really feature Oman is having community that tends to give more time in socializing compared to other countries. So if u r a person who is social oriented then u can meet new people and then u can choose and figure out who can be a perfect match for u regardless of gender. Public places are spread around so u only need to visit those. Also not to forget neighbors who usually can be friends since they live near u.

Though I agree what you have stated in terms of "Search" for like minded people, however the major concern is "Respect" and that's wat distinguishes you in public!

Join a group or club with people who have common interests - that's what I do now  :shy #check

I am in muscat since 1 year it's very hard to find a real friends..

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=463422

Iam looking for European friendship in Muscat near in azaiba 

Thanks
Saj

[Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
]

Hello to everyone...

I am a Malaysian staying in Muscat since September last year. I know...hard to believe, but I think I've finally found a blog/place to connect with friends! Hoping to hear from you guys...

Cheers!

Faiz

drmfaiz wrote:

Hello to everyone...

I am a Malaysian staying in Muscat since September last year. I know...hard to believe, but I think I've finally found a blog/place to connect with friends! Hoping to hear from you guys...

Cheers!

Faiz

You're most welcome to join here.

Hi.. Contact with me  :kiss:

Thanks, Schaz... Look forward to meeting you and other friends soon!

Hi all, I'm very new to Muscat .Looking to make new friends , come & say hi .:D

hello everyone,
I hope that you are doing well.

just to say HI

Keep it up and high.

Regards,
pucila

Welcome to oman.

Hi Friends,

I am still In India. So i am waiting for LC and Visa.

Friends Please pray for me.......

Regards,
Arun

Hello :) I'm new to Muscat, Al-Ghubra ... Writing here cause I have no friends in this country :) Badly wanna spend sometime with friends ;)

You can private message me your number. I will add you to our WhatsApp group

People here are so friendly. I'm glad I live here

Get involved
Talk to people everywhere.
Attend open conferences

hi how are you..

is there any one to make friends in Sohar , i like reading , playing TT , Badminton,

Hi guys, i am new here... look forward to meeting lots of guys n gals here... interested gals help me to introduce yourself

Hello all :cheers:

For info, several posts have been removed from this thread.

We invite members to share contact infos only in private.

Thank you

Kenjee
Expat.com

em also looking forward to such thing how to make new friends as here its very hard to make friends :( i hope i get some friend here :)

Damn, its hard to find and make friends here. Is this group or people from this group still meeting up?

Hassanahu wrote:

I am looking for a female person with kind heart who is willing to welcome me in her family home for a couple of days approximately duration of a month in order, to help me find a Teaching job, Then if i have settled i can move to my own apartment to start my new life in Oman. I just need a kind heart fellow female to assist me during my first days in Muscat. PLEASE URGENT HELP.  I have searched for thousands of Teaching jobs but i have not been given the opportunity. A friend here is telling me that it would be much better for me to visit the schools than to apply online. :)

Hi Hassanahu,

A place for stay becomes relevant only if you manage to enter into the Sultanate. Your primary focus should be on finding a legal way to come to Oman. Now how do you intend to do that ?

Hi Hassanahu,

From your naive response, it seems as though you have much research to do before entering Oman.

Some points for you to ponder about ...

Entry visas for single women are not issued for women coming from most of the nationalities (barring some handful of select developed countries).

Secondly, to be able to get a visit / entry visa, you must first get a local sponsor (Omani), who has to sponsor you.

Even if you wish to apply for an eVisa, the above-said country ban would apply for all those coming from the third-world, emerging nations, and also those whose countries do not fall under the 'visa-on-arrival' category.

Yes please, u can wish to welcome

New Engineer in oman muscat and looking for friends
If interested ping me
[email protected]

New Engineer in oman muscat and looking for friends
If interested ping me
[email protected]