New members of the Namibia forum, introduce yourself here

Hello
I am 23 years old, & i am currently living in Zimbabwe where I am completing my Bcom (Hon) degree in Accounting, I have quite a number of friends who are living in Namibia & have been telling me wonderful stories about the place. I am considering moving there and establishing my career in Namibia and pursuing the route of becoming a Chartered Accountant. I write looking for assistance and information on the paths I should take to follow this route as well as well to find out if accounting professionals have very good opportunities to prosper in Namibia.

Thank you

Good day all, first I want to wish you a Happy New Year. Me and my husband are currently situated in South Africa. We need more information on how to immigrate to Namibia. Thanks

Good day all,

I was born in Namibia in 1979 but we lived in Durban from 1985. I have a SA ID but would appreciate guidance on how to apply for a NAM ID.

We (myself, husband and 2 kids) are entertaining the idea of relocating to Walvisbay.

Where do we start with regards to ID's, applications for permanent residency for my husband and kids, Visas to work... etc etc.

Your guidance and assistance will be much appreciated.

Regards, Mariq

Hi, my name is Phineas, 30 years old. Am a medical doctor (M.D) with 2 years post qualification experience. I am currently living in Tanzania, working at one of the regional referral hospital as a general practitioner. I would like to relocate to Namibia if I find a job there, please help.

Hi Thomas. Its Romano, Namibian of course. With your qualification you will be jobless for 2 months. Construction is one of the fastest growing industries in Namibia. I do hope you all the best.

Bom dia brother

Thank you for accepting my request to joint you as a team .

Good day.
Hope you will be n Great deal for me.
Thanks

Thank you so much.

Hi, I am Sixmund Muntenda 37, born Namibian a resident at Nkurenkuru Town. I have lived hell life for the last 11years. I been in and out of work, my health deteriorated in 2 years ago whilst under the ministry of Health as an Assistant Administrative Officer, as I recovered last year, I went back to my work place, again and again have to visit  my doctor for follow up. My doctor recommend an interim transfer which he wrote a letter off, but ever since my district management had find it hard to do, sitting no available posts elsewhere in the district, which is had to believe. If there is anybody out there who would come to my rescue please, I need an urgent help as I am the bread winner for my family. I have a 3 year old daughter a step son of  7  and they mother on my on my shoulder, I can not afford to quit this job and I can't risk being far away from emergency services either. My current condition is good and I am will to work. Anything of good help I would appreciate, being ideas as to how I can handle my situation to any related jobs available. Please fill free to contact me either via email [email protected] or on my mobile +264814023063 any time. My CV is on na.3wjobs.com.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Sixmund

i want to move to in Namibia, planning to advance my technical know-how In Agriculture

Hi  my name is Gesina ,51 yrs old. thanks for accepting me. :)

Me and Hubby live's in South Africa.  He was born in  Wavisbaai  1960, when it was still under SA. Now my question is, can he apply for citizenship in Namibia?  his birth cerificate states Walvisbaai. (he got SA ID) His mom and Dad was SA citizens.

We want to move to Tumeb  soon.. we  want to live in this quiet  beautiful   dorpie :)

your guidance and assistance will be much appreciated

hi my name is Ernest and am  34 yrs old.  i am a registered general nurse and am seeking for anything. currently i work part time as a nurse in private hospitals. thank you for accepting my request to join you as a team

Hi guys.Glad to be a member!Very frustrated by trying to get a job here!Am a Mathetimatics,very good one too!HELP.

Am lady with an astounding personality Seeking a challenging position in the hospitality and tourism industry, customer care, food and beverage management, etc and also to satisfy customer request and to increase, develop and retain a good customer base. Bieng in this industry I have managed to develope and build a very good track record.I love interacting with people of all ages as am passionate about people.I am currently working in SA but I would like to know how one can about get a work permit there as am interested in migrating to Namibia.
Thank you for this platform.
Lindi

Hello all  :cheers:

On behalf the Team of Expat.com, I wish a Warm Welcome to all New Members of Expat.com  :par:

This thread is only for introduction of new members as you have understood, if you are seeking employment, we have a dedicated section on the site to place adverts : Jobs in Namibia <<

Please create a new thread if you are seeking or sharing other informations.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi guys, my name is Edison. I am looking for Finance related post in Namibia. I have over 4 years experience. Got 2 honours degree plus I am a Cima finalist(T4 student). I am willing to relocate and available within 2 months.

Hello Tristar13,

Thank you for sharing your project.

I would like to suggest you to create your CV in the section Banking, finance and accountancy jobs in Namibia so that employers can contact you.

Best of luck..:)

Thank you
Yuveshen

thanks for the valuable advice.

Hello!
My name is Dmytro and I'm an anesthesiologist from Ukraine. But I love Africa and would like to work and live here, so I'm looking for a job in Namibia. I have created my CV in the section for Doctors and hope I'll find job and will be with you there.

Hi Amanda iam a zimbabwean who is willing to live in Namibia because i fell so much in love with it the people  are soo welcoming lovely and helpful.give it a chance and you will love it .i have been to other countries  but in Africa i fell in love with Namibia.

Hello people!

How are you all? Hoping to move to Namibia pretty soon. My move is work related.
Proffesionaly I am a journalist and currently am working as a Freelancer in Johannesburg. Though am Zambian. I come from the copperbelt province in the township called Kitwe.

hi im penehafo i was born in windhoek i did study secretary  with namcom college ,i got a diploma in medical receptionist im currently looking for job

Thank you.for being welcomed.Am a single lady from Zimbabwe.I want to move to Namibia to join the catering industry fr Namibia.I am a hardworkng lady who easily adjust to any wrkng enviroment.I strive to achieve targets and work in line with objectives set.I can work in any department it cn b housekeeping,kitchen.restaurant.guest houses and lodge management.I hv been in th catering industry fr five years.I studied Tourism&Hospitality management at School of Hospitality&Tourism at Bulawayo Polytechnic.I am holding a higher national diploma.

it wil be gratitude to hear from you .

Hi everybody,

I remind you all that this thread has been created for the introduction of the new members only.

Those who are looking for a job, i will advise you to post in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/namibia/

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hallo,
          I am happy to be a member.I am a Kenyan lady looking forward to know the other members.
Currently I work as a Registered Nurse in Kenya and would like to explore the world as I build my career.
Thank you all.
Usagi

hi my name is Rutendo Melody Midzi  ,i am 25 years old, currently living in Zimbabwe.my plan is to move to Namibia as soon as i finish my Masters Degree in International Relations, .So far i hold  an Honours Degree in Politics and Public Management.I a m also looking for any job  in NGOs which are related to peace and conflict, international development,diplomacy, community development,foreign policy analysis and women empowerment

Hi.My name is Ruth Chuye and am glad to be a member.I am a Kenyan lady and working as a registered nurse .Would  love to get to know other members in this family.Thank you.

Hi there my name is Owin, new member of the Namibian forum.

Hallo guys i am 32 years old and currently work as a claims adjudicator for a private medical aid in Zimbabwe.My husband moved to Namibia as a registered nurse .I am hoping to join him when his settled.I want advise on the best places to stay and good schools for primary schools for my children. I wanted to find out if they are any opportunities for nurse in the medical insurance field.

Hi Everyone,
My name is Donovan Coetzer. I stay with my family in Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
I would like to know if there is anyone to assist us with more information on the processes to emigrate to Namibia.
I am currently working as a Transport Manager for a vehicle logistics company. My wife is an administrator at a private school. We have three kids aged 9, 6 and 5.
Thanks, Donovan

Hi Everyone,

I am a 40 year old male from Port Elizabeth, South Africa and my name is Rupert Verwey. Married with 2 children. I have been working in the Oil and Gas sector since 1994. In South Africa untill 2004, Then Angola for 5 years, then in the States for 5 months, then in Gabon for a year, after that in Uganda for 3 years and since December 2013, I am working here in Brazil, offshore.

I am a big 4x4 fan as well as superbikes and quads. We love the outdoors, camping and hiking and in general just being out in nature.

I have been to Namibia a few times on vacation and I love the people, the country, the peace and quiet and harmony. Am am looking to start the immigration process for me and the whole family.

Afternoon

I am a young man aged 25 years and a a holder of a BSc honors degree in Development Studies and looking for a job.

Regards
Methembe Mpofu

Hi i'm german student girl with a cat living in Windhoek, Namibia study at college of the arts, love animals like dog cats and hamster. I'm only on this site because it could help me to find a place to rent in windhoek for N$ 3000,00 W & E
it must me either in Suiderhof or Olympia. If you know something let me know.
I love working hard try my best.

Hi guys
I'm from Johannesburg. And i need help , info and advise, to move to Namibia, My husband and I and our son are  SA citizens.
My husbands work offered him a position in Namibia, we waiting for the offer, and in the meanwhile I'm trying to find out how to go about this if we do except this offer.

I phoned the Embassy of Namibia in South Africa to help with info regarding applications forms and everything we need to know before we accept this offer, but I still don't know anything with his help. All that he told me is I need a accompanied visa, and my son and animals? what do I need for them.
SO please I need to know everthing there is to know about my family to Namibia, what application forms, everthing,please

Hallow. I am Maria Stefanus born in Namibia. I am currently studying at the International University of Management.  I am a
fourth year student and would love to find
internship in the Namibian company and in government from DECEMBER TO JUNE 2016.

Thank you

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi,
did you make the move yet? I see you are from Durham, I used to live in Raleigh, now happy in Namibia. Would love to chat with a fellow amercantile neighbor.

Hi I am Amanda living in South africa and we are relocating in the next few months to Walvis bay Namibia

Hi All,

My name is Samantha and my family and I would love to live in Namibia.  We have no idea how to start the process, what is required, what are the rules.  We would love to hear from you all and to give us some advice.  We are currently living in Kempton Park in Johannesburg.  I work for John Deere in Boksburg.  I have been with the company for 6 years holding various positions.  I am currently in HR.  My husband works off shore for a company in Singapore doing seismic surveys but is based in SA.  With his job he can live anywhere in the world.  I would like to find a job in Namibia.  My daughter is 9 years old and she is in grade 3 in an Afrikaans school.  I would love to hear from  you all to get our journey started.  Keep well.  And thank you  :)

Closed