Cleaning lady

Hello all,
I am looking for a cleaning lady for deep cleaning (windows, kitchen, etc.). Any recommendation?

Thank you

Hello. I live in Istanbul. I can work in cleaning. What are conditions? Salary? Is it temporary or permanent work?

You can check out the jobs section in the green banner above the page. If there is nothing what you are looking for, you can place a free add as well.

Hello all

@hafsahafsa : As suggested by our Expert Primadonna, please drop an advert in the related field of the site :

> Personal and household services jobs in Turkey

This might be helpful

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

re: cleaning lady

hello. i have a  cleaner lady who i could advice you as all her customers (me too )are satisfied.
just let me know if you would like to try with her

my best regards

firuza aghayeva

Where can we meet please I can do that job.

Hello,

I am searching a job as cleaner. I want to know more about what you are looking for, such as: everyday? do u live in apartment or house? what is the size? full, part time job or when i finished I am able to go? how much is the salary?
I am living in Brazil now but I want to move to Istanbul ASAP.
Thanks

kenjee wrote:

Hello all

@hafsahafsa : As suggested by our Expert Primadonna, please drop an advert in the related field of the site :

This might be helpful

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello all,

Kindly refer to the quoted post and adhere to the forum guidelines please.

Thank you,
Gavind

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on Expat Blog

i am living in esenler do you know someone to clean near me ?

HI MY NAME IS ROXANA I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO KOWN ABOUT THIS JOB PLEASE MY EMIL IS [email protected] THANK YOU..

For the 4th time :

kenjee wrote:

Hello all

This might be helpful

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

thread closed

Closed