Pet friendly condo in KL

Hi guys,

Im Basma from Egypt, Im coming to KL in June with my small dog (5Kgs).. I want a 1-2 bedroom flat in Ampang or anywhere near KLCC that allow pets.

Thanks.

Okay try some where in sri petaling good place to live

I checked it, it's v.expensive.

KLCC is going to be even more expensive as it is the major business and entertainment/tourist centre.

Perhaps you need to review your budget and travel options and see how far away from KLCC and on public transport fits your purse.

Look north of KLCC on the LRT train line towards Gombak say close to Great Eastern Mall at Jelatek and outwards further to say Villa Wangsamas,wangsamaju etc. On EB there are other discussions about pet friendly accommodation - they are usually old and small and not condos. You could try and read them to get some ideas.

If you choose carefully you can live for under RM3k per month, but it will mean sacrifices and travel time.

A couple of Egyptian families have recently relocated here and you could seek them out on the Forum - One of them is going to live in Kota Damansara I think. That is cheap but has no public transport to KLCC. But not really clear where your husband's work is as I think you are a bit uncertain about the different areas and how they are connected.

Hello BasmaJ,

I would suggest that you post in and take a look at our Housing section. Kindly refer to the link below for such searches

> Housing in Kuala Lumpur

Thank you,
Gavind.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct