Visit visa validity to enter in saudi arabia

visit visa validity to enter in saudi Arabia  after stamping  30 days or 90 days. Can any body confirm.

Bro

I think you should ask your agent , travel booking agent.

brother ,

90 days

ashfaq157 wrote:

visit visa validity to enter in saudi Arabia  after stamping  30 days or 90 days. Can any body confirm.

30 Days.

No 90'days

I already checked 90 days and you can extension after that by ABSHIR.

I got 90 days actually

great and before expired you extension

Hi Good morning Sir I Need Vissa for my Mother I am in Saudia Arabia how can proceed please you ask me batter.

go through MOFA and you can process on line

Shaikh Babar wrote:

Hi Good morning Sir I Need Vissa for my Mother I am in Saudia Arabia how can proceed please you ask me batter.

Apply online via   https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/FamilyVisitVisa/create
depends on your profession also.

Thanks to all of you.

30-days

my status in Pakistani ID card is single in NADRA database but i have computerized marriage certificate attested by MOFA PAK, and SAUDI EMBASSY, my question is that is this single status in NADRA database will create problem to stamp my family visit visa in SAUDI EMBASSY in Pakistan???

No. It will not matter, I had the same issue and I got family visa

it has been written on the visa stamp as VALIDITY, check it.

It depends on Saudi Embassy. Sometimes they put as 60 days and 90 days. Once it is stamped you can check how much it is mentioned. In my family case just stamped in May, they mention 60 days time to travel within.

It depends upon the length of visit visa issued. If it is of 30 days then it will be valid in Pakistan for 30 from the date of stamping. If it is for 90 days then validity will also be for 90 days. Best of luck

I just got visa stamped for my family its for 90 days stay in Saudia, but the validity for travel time is 60 days! Its up to them so always check after the visa is stamped.

The visa should state whether it is 30 days re-entry, or 90 days. Mine says: DURATION OF STAY: 30 DAYS.

normally, it is valid for 90 days after stamping. It is  mentioned in your visa stamp.

Varies from embassy to embassy, where the visa is actually stamped, on avg 30 or 60 days.

Hope it helps.

Thank you

yes  after stampe 30 days

how check that visit visa validity after stamped.

how to check visit visa validity??