Looking for English teachers

Hi, I am looking for English teachers, with free time and teach online, if you can, please feel free to contact me

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!
myspokenchinese wrote:

Hi, I am looking for English teachers, with free time and teach online, if you can, please feel free to contact me: [email protected]

You are better off to place a free ad in the jobs section of the forum at the top of this page. There it will get maximum exposure to potential employees.

Hello myspokenchinese

I invite you to drop an advert in our Language classes in the Philippines classifieds section to increase your chances to find a tutor.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello i can teach  online English. ...let me know if u interested and how.

Teaching is the  best thing  that I have ever done . It has shaped me and made me a better person . Always have compassion to be patient , kind, loving and  extremely responsible and flexible. Iam  Evelyn Bonifacio , 49 years of age . Filipina I have been teaching for almost 4  yrs  and as now Im rendering tutorial service. If you are interested to learn Basic English Communication Skills. Iam very grateful to teach you.

Thank you for your time and consideration.I look forward to speaking wirh you about this .

Sincerely,

Evelyn M. Bonifacio

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

myspokenchinese wrote:

Hi, I am looking for English teachers, with free time and teach online, if you can, please feel free to contact me: [email protected]

51talk.com is one of the best online english school here in the Philippines :)

You may also want to try myprivatetutor.ph

Hi, in answer to your query, im a business graduate, fluent in English and married to an Australian.
I would be interested in learning more about teaching English online.
Please contact me at ***
Sincerely,
Jelsy Allard

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi, I observed the replies to myspokenchinese, this is a gentle reminder.  If you like to show that you are indeed a capable English tutor, you may want to reply in perfect, flawless English. I do not mean to put anyone down, but teaching English online involves every detail, like when using you instead of u,  or a contracted word like I'm instead of im, etc. One of the best English schools not school.

I do not mean to be harsh, and I apologize if I come on strong, but most replies here so far have flaws, and I consider teaching English a big, serious responsibility.  So please ensure that your replies are flawless before you propose to teach, we do not want to pass on to a student some wrong English grammar or sentence construction.

Norm Allard wrote:

Hi, in answer to your query, im a business graduate, fluent in English and married to an Australian.
I would be interested in learning more about teaching English online.
Please contact me at [email protected]
Sincerely,
Jelsy Allard

Hi Jelsy, if you want to teach English online, there are several online teaching schools that you can try out as a tutor.

I sent you a reply to your email. I was born and raised in the United States, am a Summa Cum Laude graduate in the Human Services, a Behavior Therapist / Interventionist, and have been teaching for several years. I will have my ESL certification in a few weeks but am ready to instruct written or conversational English now. Check your mail and drop me a line if you like.

I am available for English lessons utilizing Skype. I am a Masters Degree student pursuing a Psychology degree here in the states. My name is Benny.

Warmest regards,

Benny J.

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

HI... ma'am,sir. Are you syllable looking a teacher to teach. Online? 
I have American friend.  He s really good speak english    ... he s teachng  online almst 6year ....hope you. Understand my words. I'm not really good .... if you willing i wll tell him....

Hello all

For classes adverts, whether you are offering or proposing classes, please refer to the appropriate section of the site :

>Philippines classes classifieds

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi!  so you're looking for English teacher. I am an ESL  teacher. i teach grammar, vocabulary, listening and speaking. i'd be glad to help you out with your English.

Dear Collegues,
   I am interested in teaching English
Online....have the usual university background and TRFL certificate. Retiring in Philippines...will live in Malate.
   Drop me a line....cheers !
Ron Janesh, Ph.D.

To those wanting to teach English online, there are many other "places" to try out as an online English tutor, or you can post in the proper section of this site; these will increase your chances of getting a regular English tutoring schedule.

kenjee wrote:

Hello all

For classes adverts, whether you are offering or proposing classes, please refer to the appropriate section of the site :

>Philippines classes classifieds

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hello... May I know how much you offer for the job?

hi,

this is leny i already submitted my resume to your email. kindly check it.
thank you!

Hello everyone. Staff.com is one of the best sites if you want to find an online job. They offer several jobs and also a full time position for those who are interested.

hello Good pm!i think this is a good idea teaching on line,can you please tell me all the details.thanks a lot!

So you have a Skype name that I can send an IM to?

marilou buri wrote:

hello Good pm!i think this is a good idea teaching on line,can you please tell me all the details.thanks a lot!

You can apply as an English language tutor at Rarejobs, Bizmates, or 51Talk.

Hello dear am Ernest and I read your notice about the job.  So I went to fine out if you have not given it out .then I can do it.

Sorry for the mix up, Ernest.....I was looking for a posting not offering one. Good Luck ! Ron Janesh