Have you heard of emerio??could you give me advice please..😪

I have a job offer for customer service under uob, but the agency is emerio, they have given me the date of employment which will be on sept 2,2013.
I wannw know if:
Emerio is giving out the allowance, because i hearing too much negative from them. Like force ot, every payday there is an allowance missing and the management. I wanna confirm this before i leave my home (manila phils) and fly o kl just to have a bad experience.
I was offered RM3340 plus 270 shift allowance and transpo allowance.
Please let me know the facts so i can decide.
Thanks much.

I am not sure if the salary they are offering is sufficient for your survival here. The minimum salary that expats should have is 5000RM for getting an employment pass. Not sure how it is working out in your case.

So meaning to say if its less than 5000 im not going to have employment pass?hmmmm. Thanks.

Hi not being alarmist but could be you will be servicing customers (male) in ways you didn't expect..... Why on earth would UOB employ a foreigner when so many local grads are unemployed and they will take a lot less?

Hi I just received a call from Emerio as they would have a mass hiring here in the philippines. Is the cost of living there in Malaysia expensive? I heard bad feedbacks about the company but the idea working abroad excites me. I'm humbly seeking for advice..thanks

According to their website they have the following vacancies in Malaysia:

Senior / HR Executive 
Core Network Provisioner
Tandberg/Cisco Voice
Oracle DBA

Check it yourself - emeriocorp.com/current-openings

Hi! i was hired during the mass hiring in the Philippines. I passed the interview and exams. But the offer is only 3000RM. I tried to negotiate the basic salary to atleast 5000Rm but they refused.

What I hate about them is the inconsistencies in the contract and the allowances. I was told that the Transportation allowance (if you're working night shift) is 45RM per month only? so it's like 600Php only?! WTH.. then I asked them again for clarification, they said they'll get back to me, and they did.. then they said it's 45RM per shift..

I didnt pursue my employment with them because of the inconsistencies with the statement. I dont care if UOB is the one that will provide the allowances, if that's the case, these allowances should be stated on the contract.

For the accommodation, the new hires will be the one to find their apartment or room before entering MY which kinda sucks.. I mean they should provide lodging for atleast a month since we're foreigners.. anyway, good decision of discontinuing my application with them...

haha , well apparently  most malaysian job seekers are not too keen in the call center , customer service and outsourcing type of work according to recent trends . Even if they do its just a stepping stone and for a short period of time.

Hence heavy turnovers and shortage for this particular job type

To my Understanding Emerio is a manpower / resource  suppliers for the IT & Call Center Arena 

All they do is provide resources to their clients which could be any Firm .. a bank.. mobile operator .. etc etc. Not too sure about them as a company in terms of HR , Contracts and stuff..

I need to be keen about the contract since i'll be working in a foreign country. If it screwed up, I'm dead. :o

I just want to make sure that EVERYTHING is in writing and that everything is in order. Anyway, I've read other feedbacks (negative) about emerio in other forum sites.. Kinda scary.

This company is fake, so never ever try for this. They are not giving proper salary package, Seniors have cheap mentality.

My Personal suggestion never try in this company.

Emerio is hell..

No Employee satisfaction, they just use and through you out. salary never satisfactory.

Emerio is screwing company to employee, fake commitment so employee respect , seniors enjoying .

Hi VIjay,

I have an offer from Emerio for "Systems Management Engineer" and salary details they are offering is like below:

Your Salary(Before Tax Deduction): RM4500≒RUPEE 73,642.64 as per exchange rate according to yahoo currency converter.
Salary as NON-Resident: Around 25 % from your income
Salary as Resident: Scaled rate from 0% to 25%

There is no bonus but annual salary review can be considered based on your performance during a year.

Please note that following benefits are only applied for selected employee. Family members are not inculed.
Benefit: Health Insurance, 15 days annual leave, 14 days sick leave,  Employment pass support.
One way air ticket to Malaysia, RM1000 as a relocation amount(Only one time upon your joining day)

so please tell me how much in Malaysia is sufficient for my living and how much can i save on my salary. And also suggest me should i join or not. If yes should i negotiate the salary.

Thank you,
Nagarjun D

Hi VIjay,

I have an offer from Emerio for "Systems Management Engineer" and salary details they are offering is like below:

Your Salary(Before Tax Deduction): RM4500≒RUPEE 73,642.64 as per exchange rate according to yahoo currency converter.
Salary as NON-Resident: Around 25 % from your income
Salary as Resident: Scaled rate from 0% to 25%

There is no bonus but annual salary review can be considered based on your performance during a year.

Please note that following benefits are only applied for selected employee. Family members are not inculed.
Benefit: Health Insurance, 15 days annual leave, 14 days sick leave,  Employment pass support.
One way air ticket to Malaysia, RM1000 as a relocation amount(Only one time upon your joining day)

so please tell me how much in Malaysia is sufficient for my living and how much can i save on my salary. And also suggest me should i join or not. If yes should i negotiate the salary.

Thank you,
Nagarjun D

Arjun - I guess you realise you cant bring any dependents on that salary?

i am coming alone. But i have loan to be paid so i wanna know how much can i save every month.

You could perhaps save RM2,000 on salary of RM4500  if you are lucky and live like a student. Rule of thumb - its cost RM30 per day to live in Malaysia (covering everything apart from accommodation).

OMG!! From some forums i heard that i can make a decent living with just 1000RM per month. I guess you saved me. Also every month i need pay 2000RM as EMI. So i guess the salary is very less. Could you please tell me more about emerio and their culture.

Thanks

If you read the previous postings they represent some members' opinions. As with everything in life, there is always two sides to the story. It depends on actual experience (e.g. job and people) and attitude.

By the way this job is circulating again and again. You are the 3rd or 4th person to mention something like it in the last 2 weeks.

Hi All,

I saw a thread on openings in Emerio Malaysia so thought of adding my two cents as I am an employee in Emerio and will soon be completing 4 years in the company.

My experience has been very good and so has been for my colleagues who work with me. They have good HR practices and policies which are market competitive. The leaders are very supportive. I would recommend it as an organisation to join to learn and grow in your career, more so if you are an IT professional.

Would be glad to share any specific advise any group member may have.

Thanks