New members of the Spain forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Need to RE register my UK Audi TT 2004 V6 model in Cartegena/Alicante area, I exported it last August and still have my UK DOCS and had been locked in garage as I have been working away.... how much and how quick will it be to register in Spain as my Spanish partner recons it could be months and about €1000 and endless visits to the authorities !! Any body help?

Also if you need a great Rockabilly band for an event give Murcia or Alicante area me a shout ...
My website for "El Diablo Deuces
reverbnation.com/eldiablodeuces

I am good friends with The Red Tops and similar style of music 50's revamps rock n roll and some of my own songs...

hj rockabilly,well yes its expewnsive and a pain in the arse  a couple of years back i fancied a convertable ,couldnt get what i wanted here  so bought a renault megane convertable from the uk ok it was cheap well cheap to here, it then cost me 6oo pounds to have it transported over ,got in touch with a local gestoria  lawyer yto do the paperwork ,a nightmare everyday they wanted something new about the car,finally got my reg spanish and a bill for a grand in euros when i weighed it up =rhdrive change over i finished up selling it at a loss ,my own personal opinion would be to sell your car in the uk and wait till you get over here, edd

Thanks for advice ...

Hi guys! I'm Davide, 22, born in Rome. I graduated in Languages two months ago, then I gained an Erasmus Traineeship scholarship to work abroad for 4 months... and here I am in Los Cristianos, Tenerife!  :)  I chose this place because of the weather and because I found an opportunity here: I'm a receptionist in the leading private language academy in the Canary Islands. Being a touristic location, I find very difficult make new friends, especially because I'm not a disco-addicted. I like going to discos, but I prefer a deeper human interaction than the one offered by a each-saturday-disco one, I love chatting in a pub drinking some fresh beer, or walking or anything else in which you can tell your story and enrich yourself hearing the ones of your new friends  ;)  I'm gonna stay here up to the end of August, so... don't hesitate to write me! I'm fluent in English and Spanish, and of course Italian. I wanna tell the truth, I prefer young people like me, because I'm working with many "seniors" and it's already enough for me  :D

Soooo, see you soon! Bye!

Davide M.

Hi everyone ! I am very new here . My husband & I are enjoying living fairly near the beach on the Costa Del Sol. I work here as a Lifestyle Coordinator & my husband does the cooking/shopping etc ! He is an amazing cook !! We are enjoying it here as wee have a pool here as well, swim every day and looking forward to exploring more.. We have been married just over 5 years ( 2nd time for both) I have 3 girls & he has 3 boys !Fortunately they are all older !

Thank you for the warm welcome,my husband and I have lived in Spain for 7 years.
We live inland in an old house with quite a bit of land,so lots of lovely fruit and veg.We also keep chickens nice fresh eggs every day.Sounds a bit like the good life I know ,but there you go!
That"s all for now.

Hi all,

I keep visiting to Barcelona from many years now and again. Iam bored here when i came, here no friends of my own. So looking for friends from my home country and explore myself in this city and culture too.

Hi everyone, my name is Sharon, I'm a 51 year young widow, with one daughter left to rear she is almost 13. I have always wanted to wake up to the sun each morning, unlike the rain here in Ireland. I have a chance to start spending time there so have booked return flights to Malaga for daughter and I from 23 July to 12 August as I want to view some places there. I need to rent a place while I'm there also. Any help would be appreciated. Anyone know anyone who lives in the mobile home parks there. What are pros and cons. I have to keep working here in Ireland financially,  for another few years as I don't think jobs are easy come by in Spain.

Hi mani,
I am deepak reddy from india,hyderabad,i would like to buy a property in spain for permanent residency ,and if you can help me with the details i would be glad,

WELL DEEPAK SPAINS A BIG COUNTRY FIRST SORT OUT WHERE YOU WANT TO LIVE THAT WOULD HELP

Hi, my name is mimi, and im looking to move out to tenerife

I look for an apartment of reasonable price, and if any good leads I would really appreciate it.

also looking for a job, im in the fitness industry, i teach yoga and pilates ,also ex boxer.

also teach swimming to adults, level 2 sta qualification.

Be great to get there and a job and apartment,
thanks all

Hi everyone, my name is Tonie, currently living in USA. Moving to madrid next month to be with my boyfriend who just moved there a few months ago. Seeing how i dont know anyone but him, i am Just looking for people to conversate with and maybe a grab coffee and hang out, definitely need to make friends out there! Hopefully someone who can also help me with my spanish! :)

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced hotel or hostel in Vera? I am trying to arrange a viewing trip to Almeria in the next few weeks and thought that Vera would be a centrally located place.

many thanks
Liv

Hi

My name is Shenna Campan. I'm 30years old and I recently moved to Barcelona with my boyfriend.
The city is amazing and has so much to offer.
We are from Belgium and wanted to experience life in Spain.
If there are some people who want to meet for a coffee, just let us know...

hi, My name is Sonia , i ve got a chance to pass a course in Oviedo for six months,my fund is about 1000 euro/month and i guess the office will pay for insurance and accommodation,but i have to pay all expenses for the first month myself.any tips about Oviedo , expenses for one person , accommodation and ...are welcomed.thank u  :heart:

Hi everyone i´m Herbert, I´m planning to expat to Spain from Zimbabwe to start my own experience, i
loved the country. Any advise?

well what advice can i give you ,only on my own experience  living here;it is a wonderful country with thev most friendliest people as long as your prepared to except them learn the language and stand on your own two feet,then you have to decide where you want to live town or country theres little work going i have three spanish reletives .all out of work ,depends on what your good at,anyway ,best of luck

Hi Everyone , My name is faizan recently moved from Singapore to Madrid looking for new friends !!

Hi everyone, I'm Caroline and I'm working here in Madrid as an au pair. Would love to meet up with new people for a lunch or a coffee or to see more of the city. If you're in Madrid please feel free to get in touch :-)

Hi everybody,

My name is Karen I'm a french student ans Im going to live in Alicante for 6 months,
I would like to know more this Town ,
Some tips about where should I live, I dont have a car (yet) and my internship is in San Juan de alicante..

Thank you :)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi My name is LadyGeeGee  Looking to visit Spain and spend 3 months there to pursue my passions, Flamenco guitar, latin music scene and just jamming and playin in any musicial situations I can Livin la vita loco Tired of living in small city like Honolulu I need to be brought back to life!!!!!

Tonie you're very luck moving to spain so soon!!!! Good Luck!!! Angela

Hey there,

My name is Markus, i´m 22 and i´m currently living in Tenerfie. I´ve lived in Toronto and Madrid in the last few years and I´m from england. I love to travel and it seems as though i´m always on the move. i´d love to make some friends here in Tenerfie and meet someone who would take some time to show me the island. I´d like to see as much of the place as possible and meet some cool people along the way.

Hi there glad you like to be on the go I'm itching to get on the go now my life demands it want to get my music career and life on track Honolulu doesn't serve me for what I need now I need to travel make new friends the world over!!!
Madrid seems to be a starting point for me  so I need to make true friends who care about themselves and truly care about their friends  It exciting to be in Madrid I hope every one  is getting to make their dreams come true by going to Spain Friendships are crucial in moving anywhere LadyGeeGee

hi
i just joined ...not sure how this web site works :)

I have spent the past 15 years in Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa and have loved it, the climate, the people - everything.  Life is not so good these days and we are thinking of moving on.  We could not begin to cope with the weather in UK, we have considered Central America, maybe Belize but  sounds a bit like "from frying pan to fire".  Considering Rural Spain.  We enjoy a rural, laid back life growing some of our food and keeping a few hens.  Probably providing our own electricity. Quite social people with minimal knowledge of Spanish but prepared to learn.  I would appreciate any comments or views.

Hola I'm a 24 year old Painter & Decorator from England looking to Live my Dream in beautiful spain. Slowly learning the Language & working hard to finance my move.

Hi Kris,
I'm new here. I don't really how this site works. I sauw your pictures from the Top End of Aussie and here I'm.
I live in France but was born in Spain. I sept a month in Aussie a few years ago.
Your live sounds amazing.
How do you become a lifestyle coordinator ? I have no idea what it means in Spain.

All the best

Isa

Holà,

Soy nuevo en el barrio. Aqui soy en Alicante para mejorar mi español. Hay tres semanas que he legado, yi he visitado cualquieras places.

Seria mi placer de discutir con vosotros, yi quizas encontrar con gente en Alicante.

Hasta pronto, :)

Delorran wrote:

Holà,

Soy nuevo en el barrio. Aqui soy en Alicante para mejorar mi español. Hay tres semanas que he legado, yi he visitado cualquieras places.

Seria mi placer de discutir con vosotros, yi quizas encontrar con gente en Alicante.

Hasta pronto, :)

Only in English, when participating on the forum, please  :thanks:

Oops, sorry about that.

I'm a bit too eager to learn Spanish I guess :) . Nice to meet you guys. I landed in Alicante about 3 weeks ago. Hope you guys enjoy this place as much as I do :)

Dear Group, I am 29 and from England. I am a skilled chef/pastry chef/baker I am looking to start work and willing to move anywhere in Spain with my partner who is a experienced Barmaid/Host please let me know where i can send my CV, many thanks

Depends on the value of your car but yes to the rest your partner said.

I have been visiting Andaluciia, regularly for over ten years,,and love exploring, not only the wonderful cities, ( and amazing backstreets) , but villages too.
Will be visiting the Manilva, Gaucin, Ronda area this time, and hoping to gather insights and information.
I love to learn about the culture and the people, Can't wait!

Hi, I have just joined the site, and am delighted to find your post.
I have visited the area where you live several times and love it. My husband and I will be visiting at the beginning of August this year, and hope to explore the area more.
Do you have any ideas, hints or tips to help?
Cheers,

Hello everyone, and welcome to all new members.

I remind you that this thread is only for the introduction of new members.

If you have any questions or any tips to ask you will have to create a new topic on the Spain forum.

Please let us keep this thread clean.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Travelling is education, I love to be in different cultures and meet people. I am very friendly and value friendship so much.
I would be happy to teach my new friends English language Free, or just involve in conversation to improve the language.  I love outdoor activities and love to eat outside and have nice and peaceful evenings.

Hey everyone! I've been living here in Galicia for 20 months now, my Spanish is still very limited so I'm feeling somewhat out of the loop. Need to get more involved  :cheers:

Closed