Babysitting

Hello, my name is Carine and I am 25 years , i have been working with kids for about 5 years, I am looking for a full time or part time position or part time starting as soon as possible . I currently live in the Bronx by Fordham road.
I am also French native speaker and fluent in English which I have taught my lovely girls that I used to babysit. Kids are, for the most part, pretty awesome miniature human beings. They're honest, they're affectionate, and despite their bad rap for being stubborn, they help you get out of your own head for a while. Taking care of another person is a great exercise in reminding yourself that being the center of your universe isn't always the best thing.😊

Welcome and good luck.
Make sure you post this in the New York  forum

Bob K

alright, thank you😀

Hi Carine,

Actually, you should click on the JOBS tab in the green banner at the top of the page and place your (free) ad there. Our open forums are really not intended for advertising of any kind. Also your ad will remain current there, unlike here in the forum where it's going to keep moving towards the back pages as new topics are posted.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

Good luck in your search