Business expansion from Canada into Thailand

I am looking for a little advice on finding expats who are looking for work or a distribution business in Thailand, all parts of the country. We are a Canadian business expanding to Thailand.

What kind of business are you in? My guess you are in mass market products since you said, "all parts of Thailand." Not surprise you are in MLM products.

We are not MLM at all. We will set up a manufacturing plant.

Ok all the best in your manufacturing plant. Are you on BOI status?

I'd like to know more ... I'm moving to Thailand June 1.

Are you going to a job there? I am in Toronto and perhaps we can speak on the phone early this week. my email is [email protected].
Wayne

Hi Wayne > if you are looking for a business partner, i invite you to post an advert in the business partners classifieds in Thailand section.

We will set up a manufacturing plant.

or oil spill recapture .. or old tyres, sometimes used for playgrounds or sharing an office for your one man business with Century energy and IBERIAN MINERALS LTD.

Must be a big office.

hi, am canadian resident, living in thailand, tell me more bout your plans

kind regards

Mike

I could be a good candidate for your business since I am also Canadian and have been living in Thailand for about 18 years now.

I intend to work in a company in full effervescence in order to promote my aptitudes as a manager, such: Factory manager, plant director, director, supervisor, coordinator or other stations which would correspond to my experience. Manager trilingual (English, French and Spanish) with 15 years of school education, more than 18 years of experience in production, in quality, supply, safety, and project management in various fields, such as: 16 years in Aerospace(engine airplane)for Pratt & Whitney Canada, car aluminum molding(General motor casting V8 engine), construction, printing, cartridge ink printer ando manufacture of floor materials(stone tiles). Participate in the certification ISO(9000), aeronautic industry . Also knowledge of others TS16949(V8 aluminum block). I have knowledge of different improvement and quality system, as: A.C.E, Kaisen, JIT, MRP, Kanban, SAP, ERP, TPM, BPM, LEAN. I have been implemented and work with HSE health and safety system 5S.
I was for many years a trainer/teacher in the shop and doing some coaching as a manager to the group leader.
I have been a certified real estate agent in Canada for 4 years and real estate General manager in Pattaya Thailand for 3 months.
Good communicator, appreciated for his collaborating minding, ease of adaptation and ability to work under pressure.I have the certainty to be able to support a team in reached objectives of performance laid down by organization. I believe being able to answer to customer's needs and have capacity to collaborate in certain committees to ensure the respect of standard and quality. Also, I am the ideal candidate to fill a job in your company and I am at your disposal for an interview in person, by phone or by skype if company location outside of Thailand.
I am Canadian from Quebec, Montréal. In this moment i am living in Chonburi, Jomtien, Thailand, since the last 2 years. I have tourist visa valide until april 2015. I am disponible to work in thailand or canada or other country.
Stephane Narbonne
Email: ***
Mobile: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact on the forum for security measures.For job offers place an ad in the jobs section of the site.

I am a Canadian living in Thailand 10 years and interested to know about your products and plans for expansion in Thailand. I have many years experience in Sales and Management.

Hello shawnnarby and allenbenner,

For any job queries/search i invite you to drop an ad in the appropriate section of the forum, which is the Jobs in Thailand section.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

I am a Canadian, have been in sales and marketing all my live. Living in Thailand now 6 years and will spend my life here. I speak Thai. How can I be of service to you.?

I have a 3 year Diploma in International Trade and a B.A. in Education.

We are 12 hours ahead of Toronto time.

Looking forward to a business opportunity with you.

Thank you
Sincerely
Alex Clark

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi everybody,

As you can see, the initiator has been banned from the forum.
Therefore, this thread became a bit useless.  :(

For those who are looking for business partners, i invite you to post in the appropriate section > Business partners classifieds in Thailand.

Thanks and regards

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed