ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF DATING A CAMEROONIAN

What is the relationship between Camerounians and expat

it all depends on the love that exist btwn both but be wise.

Funny question! I am a cameroonian and I lived for 5 years in Nairobi (beautiful city). I find kenyan girls more forthcominig than Cameroonian girls. I love the independance of kenyan women. Cameroonian women still expect everything from a man.

That is true my brother.Woman here are very dependent except for those who are of the working class.And let me tell you one this,when she obtains the financial power of the house,she becomes very terrible.

LOL; Trust me i prefer a career woman that is financially independent than a woman that depends on you for everything.

Funny question! I am a cameroonian and I lived for 5 years in Nairobi (beautiful city). I find kenyan girls more forthcominig than Cameroonian girls. I love the independance of kenyan women. Cameroonian women still expect everything from a man.

This is so not right. A proud hardworking Cameroonian woman would never depend on a man for anything. I'm one of them. I guess you were unlucky to only come across dependent women.

To answer Kherington, there is no formula in these things. You can fall on a gold digger, just like you can fall on a gentle loving one.

All the best.

Interesting question.I am a kenyan dating a cameroonian, we seem to get along very well though sometimes he beomes a tick and invades my finanacial independence..is it true that cameroonian men prefer independent women so that they can just laze around?...
No offence

Hi Kherington,
still in Douala or you're already left. I would be good to have your impression on the question that you asked few months ago even if I am not concerned (I am ivorian)

Hello everyone
wow big subject only seven responses for more than a thousands views

for my behalf i think that people are basically all the same
if you fall for someone cameroonian or not it's like everywhere you just need to adjust to each other culture and pàersonnality

of course if it's not real love that's different and always  depends on why you're involved in a relationhip

so the question was dating a cameroonian you fell for
or just dating someone you like  not to feel alone in a foreign country?

I really sorry u got the bad part of Cameroon. I think we want strong women though their is a plus. LOL! Personal observation

Noo my brothers..

Cameroonian women opened their eyes for the usage of a woman in Cameroon in the badest way..

Noy only the man was the soul provider of the home but he took 100% advantage of it also and behaved like the PIG!!

I love that Cameroonian women is being dependant and want to rule the household  and get out of the hell they lived in under their man..

I SALUTE THEM
Its the same in Norway..And have been for decades..
In the 1950..50'ss it was a hell to live in Norway for them since the man was the totally boss in the hosehold..

Shame on the man who took advantage of the woman for so many years..

They have to fight this problem for the next decades to come..

PRAISE THE WOMAN.....

Lol

Lol.....I think depend on you guys hiw to treat and lead the independent woman

indonesian batik wrote:

Lol.....I think depend on you guys hiw to treat and lead the independent woman

You have posted on a very old inactive thread so you may not get a reply ...... :(

Hi everybody,

As this thread is really an outdated one, we are closing it straightaway.

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed