New Zealander Living in Egypt!

Hello fellow Expats.  I'm new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. I live in Luxor, Egypt. I'm fairly new here but because Egyptian people are so friendly, at least they are here in Luxor, I've made some friends and aquaintances and have started learning Egyptian Arabic.
I work as a Freelance Writer and am married to a lovely Egyptian man. 
For now I'm trying to get used to the very hot Summer. Phew!
Hope you're enjoying Egypt.
Love to hear from you if you feel like getting in touch.

Lizzie

Welcome on board  :cheers:

Thanks for your introduction and yes, the summers in Egypt can be very hot. You wish you can carry your own personal airco on wheels.

I hope you get lots of respond to extend your network.

Thanks for your friendly reply. Ha ha... I find iced bottles of water handy cooling devices.
How long have you been in Egypt?
Lizzie

Come On, You are in Luxur !, the place that we Egyptians do not enjoy very much in summer, yes it is very hot, but it is wonderful in winter,

I live abroad and come to Egypt in winter to escape from Scandinavian weather : )

Wish you enjoy your stay in Egypt.

Best wishes and regards.

belchsampras wrote:

Thanks for your friendly reply. Ha ha... I find iced bottles of water handy cooling devices.
How long have you been in Egypt?
Lizzie

Well, according to my profile and the place stated under the avatar I live in Amman, Jordan.
Even though Jordan is not Egypt, it can be very hot too in the summers.

That's very hot down there,  actually Cairo is having a heat wave these days! 😊

SALAM 3ALIKOM ANA FI BERGEN WAL SAMAHT KAN 3ADAK  WA9T TASA3DNI BADAWAR 3ALA 3AML HADE NAMRETI 4781568166  CHOKRAN

hafida zaidi ben Aissa wrote:

SALAM 3ALIKOM ANA FI BERGEN WAL SAMAHT KAN 3ADAK  WA9T TASA3DNI BADAWAR 3ALA 3AML HADE NAMRETI 4781568166  CHOKRAN

Please post in ENGLISH.

Also please do not post in uppercase as it is rude and in ' netspeak' is the same as shouting at someone.
Thank you.