Looking for a job as a German teacher

Hi everyone,
I travelled to Vietnam and I found out your country is so nice and beautiful.
Now I'm planning to move to Vietnam.
Anyone know where I can get a job as a German teacher without university degree?

Hello Simon2015 and welcome on board Expat.com

Concerning job hunt, it is best to drop adverts in our related field : Job offers in Ho Chi Minh City

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello,

Our company requires a German speaking for sales and marketing.

Please contact me via email : [email protected]

Viet

Hey buddy,

I don't want to burst your bubble but German is not really a language of interest in vietnam. I would suggest you apply with a German company in Vietnam and work their. Here's the three languages that most vietnamese want to learn starting with the most popular,

1.English
2.French
3.Spanish

Good luck

Hello viet2day,

I would suggest that your register your company in our Ho Chi Minh City business directory section

Which is the allocated space given for such searches or activities.

Thank you,
Gavind.

Hi, you could contact with Goeth Institute goethe.de/ins/vn/de/han.html?wt_sc=vietnam or you could go to vietnamworks.com to search qualified job offers in VN.

Btw, I'm looking for someone to exchange Vietnamese/German learning. If you're interesting to learn Vietnamese, pls contact me at [email protected]

Tks and g'luck!
Thu Ha

Hi, as I know at Thao Dien Ward you can join An Phu Neighbour and post personal teaching. There have a lot of peoples want to learn other languages. Good luck!

i am a vietnamese woman. I can speak pretty good English. i want to learn German, people usually suggested me to go to Goeth but my friend had not good experience of studying there.
So i think for me it's better to learn with a private teacher.

Any info or suggestions please let me know.

Tks alots

Kimmy

can i get your contact? im looking for a private German teacher next month around dec 20  i can start with  3-4 lessones per week/ each lesson 1-1,5 hours depends our schedule . Would be very flexible.

Kimmy

Simon2015 wrote:

Hi everyone,
I travelled to Vietnam and I found out your country is so nice and beautiful.
Now I'm planning to move to Vietnam.
Anyone know where I can get a job as a German teacher without university degree?

Simon,

Nice to hear you enjoyed Vietnam during your tour, however, there is a huge difference between visiting Vietnam and Living in Vietnam....I would take a deep breath and do some research if you haven't already done so and troll through some of the expats posts on here in regards to living and the requirements to do so in Vietnam. The biggest mistake that most people make that have visited Vietnam and then wanting to move here is seeing this country through 'Rose tinted glasses'....There are some 'Old School' expats on this forum who I'm sure can give you good advice.....

I'm highly interested in teaching languages, especially German or English language. I successfully completed two teaching English courses in Bangkok and subsequently instructed young learners in Vietnam (near Nonthaburi). Recently I'm coaching students in phonetic skills, reading and dialogues.
My approach based on experiences that students must have understood the second language for achieving the self-confidence in order to talk and to speak and to practise...learning by rote is a flaw with tradition and led to the awkward phenomenon, that the learners attend the English lessons many years and cannot communicate with others...a star soccer player must not be a successful trainer...thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Maybe there exists some mistake here as Spanish is not among the most popular languages in Viet Nam. In my opinion the most 3 popular must be English, Japanese and Chinese (French is still popular in the North but not across the country anymore).