Do I have to pay some stay-tax on aeroport when come?

I am in columbia on merriage visa over 1 year. My visa is on 3 years. I have to come back in my country in Europe. Do I have to pay some stay-tax on aeroport when come. I am retired
If anyone know, please help

In Colombia, since you are a foreign resident, you'll have to pay the 'timbre de salida', or exit tax. 35 US dollars from what I know.
You have to pay before registering your luggage.

Tnx a lot. I hope that is all

You have other taxes, but they are already included in the airline ticket price. So yes, at the airport, you'll only have to pay the exit tax.

No, just the standard airport exit tax, that I think should already be included in your airline ticket.  However, if you fail to return to Colombia, before your visa expires, you will have to apply for a new one.  That means, if you plan to become a permanent resident of Colombia in the future or become a Colombian citizen, you'll have to start all over again with a new visa.

Thanx

SteveRusso wrote:

In Colombia, since you are a foreign resident, you'll have to pay the 'timbre de salida', or exit tax. 35 US dollars from what I know.
You have to pay before registering your luggage.

I have been to colombia many times, and currently I am in Bogota.

I have never had to pay any exit tax. they always look at my passport, and plane ticket and give me a form with a stamp on it. Never have I had to pay any extra

If your stay is less than 60 days no exit tax is levied.  Here is a link to El Dorado airport, you can get most of the page in English by clicking on the US flag on the top tool bar:

http://eldorado.aero/pasajeros/salidas/