Vietnam - Sun, surf and WIF I.

No, I am not looking for a wife! I am, however, looking for sun, surf (small), clean beaches (no turd alerts) and good internet for two weeks in June.  Oh yeah, Did I mention reasonably priced?    Does this exist.in Vietnam?  Is there anything close?  Love to hear your suggestions. :cool:

Phu Quoc, it's my favorite get away. It's very quite and slow but if you are only looking for sun and nice beach and great food especially seafood it perfect. Sao beach is beautiful and it's only 30 min drive from long beach where most of the resorts are. Mango Bay is a great place to stay it's an Eco friendly resort with amazing food and a great beach. Hope you find somewhere nice to go.

I think Nha Trang, Mui Ne can be your destination :) Vinpearl is a good choice.

Most beautiful beaches are in southern Vietnam, My point of view, Con Dao (Con Son Island) is the best, just 1hr flight from Saigon.

wanna escape the touristic places? you should go to Con Dao or Phu Quoc, otherwise you can go  to Mui Ne or Nha Trang

Đà Nẵng. Free wifi everywhere. I was there one week ago. You can stay in Hyatt resort or A la carta. The room is around >$80/night. I don't recommend the hotel I stayed. $100/night but noisy.

Surf does exist in Vietnam in winter after storms. You plan to come in summer, so, sorry, no storms, no surf..