Looking for a job here in Pattaya

hi! im new here and currently looking for a job here in Pattaya, Thailand. If someone could help me out or be friends with im willing to join. :top:

Hi Reshebs,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A new discussion was created using your post on the Pattaya forum for better visibility and interaction.

For better orientation, can you please tell us more about your qualifications and skills?

Thank you,

Hasnaa

I looking for nurse. Are you nurse?

Hi looking to relocate to Pattaya but getting work all year around worries me as I do not have endless funds

I am willing to be a friend will contact me [email protected]

I will be in Pattaya on the 30th and have a job. In two months we will be looking for long term, reliable workers. I only know 2 people in Pattaya so I would like to meet a new crew of buddies.

My background is vast and includes aircraft maintenance, mortgage lending, restaurant/ bar/ kitchen management, instructional system design, logistics, first responder, inside/ outside sales and more. I get bored with just one job.

For fun I competitively race boats, enjoy outdoor music festivals, hike and tend my vegetables.I have been known to enjoy a pint or three of beer.

Travel smart and well. Jim

good luck finding work. I work online and am trying to set everything up so i can just work from my laptop. I'm not quite where i want to be financially, but close. It would be nice if i could set it up like that.

Hello friends,

My name is parvez khan and I'm a web/graphic designer living in India, I am looking for a full-time job as a Web/Graphic Designer in Bangkok. I have worked in many IT companies as web/graphic designer and now currently working in News media (Rajasthan Patrika Pvt Ltd) in India.

hi iam peter i live in pattaya for one year now with my son...he is 6 years
i need somebody to look after him....just playing and bring to school...no housecleaning
no cooking only for the boy..from 8.00 to 15.30.he will be at school ...my number is 0928021868...if u are interested...money is about 8000 -10000 baht
best regards
peter

jobs in thailand pay low

finding a job in thailand is very very difficult for a foreigner.

most expats working in thailand were sent there by their home company.

and companies in thailand do not hire local labor ( even if foreigner ) due to regulations etc.

the only two viable options is either to work online or have some kind of credentials that distinguish your capabilities and that they're also in demand.
thus putting the applicant in the high end of the job market.

starting a business in thailand as a foreigner usually translates into bankruptcy unless the person is very skilled at what they do and have a solid business plan.  local regulations and taxing system also put foreigners at a disadvantage.

Hi..Mr. Peter..i am looking to join you even i am MBA in Marketing with more than 7 year of experience if you can help me out i can join you together and help to bring your kid as well as help in business too.

[Moderated by EB Team: For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum ]

hi goodeve.are you still lookin for nanny?

Hello everyone,

I would advise you that you post in or browse our Job section on the website. Kindly refer to the link below  :

> Jobs in Pattaya

Please note that the above mentioned hyper link is the allocated given to members who are offering or searching for jobs. This forum is meant for expat experience sharing and help.

Thank you,
Gavind

[topic closed]

Closed