Offer contact to bahrain

Hi!

i'm yrrech from philippins.
I just want to ask an advise. i got a offer contract from bahrain and they offer me 128 BD basic salary 45 BD for housing and 20BD for the transportation. i will be working as an assistant sales advisor- fashion division.

i want to know the cost of living there. and an advise on how to save money while living in bahrain.
thank you.

You will barely survive in a sharing room...

yrrech wrote:

Hi!

i'm yrrech from philippins.
I just want to ask an advise. i got a offer contract from bahrain and they offer me 128 BD basic salary 45 BD for housing and 20BD for the transportation. i will be working as an assistant sales advisor- fashion division.

i want to know the cost of living there. and an advise on how to save money while living in bahrain.
thank you.

Welcome
I suggest you read through the posts on the forum categories list, right hand side of this page, for information on cost of living etc.

but do you think i can still save money with that basic salary?
do you know some who also receive that amount monthly??

It's hard for other people to know what you can save because they don't know how you live. that is an extremely low salary and it seems very unlikely to me. I don't know anyone who has a salary that low. But there may be people out there who save on that salary. I simply don't know.

The best thing is to look at the cost of living thread at the top of the forum, look at how much things cost and work out what you will spend.