New members of the Guyana forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Guyana forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Guyana if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

My name is maria mary moses I am 20 years of age

Hello maria,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Can you please tell us about your expat project?

Thank you,
Christine

From the age of eighteen (18) I've been a part of the world of work,and since that time I've given quality work.
I've educated myself so I'm better at what I do in my line of work.

:  Communication Skills: I communicate very effectively with others including my superiors, co-worker, parent's and other stake holders in the community.

Persistence: I am very detailed oriented and work zealously duties and tasks, maintaining high levels of dedication and is a team player who is comfortable being a leader or a follower.

Self-Motivation: I consistently strive to achieve new levels of performance at work and in each project I undertake require little supervision.

Hello,
Thank you for your warm welcome. My husband and I have been here in Guyana since June of this year. We are in the process of finishing the house that we've been building. Our plan is to spend half of our time here and half in the US.

My husband is much more at home here, as we're building in the part of the country where he's from. I am sort of a stranger trying to adapt to the ways of the country.

I look forward to being part of this forum.

im in to construction and building layouts i live in guyana and would like design buildings on a day to day bases i am also a user of the auto cad program  :D

hola
je suis prof de anglais et je suis a cali en colombie
je veux aller en guyanne parce que jai des amis la bas
j aimerais bien avoir des idees pour pouvoir y aller sans depenser bcp d argent....par le brazil...merci en avance.

Hi friends,
Im Mohan.Ks from India. 43 years old YOUNG MAN,in the marketing field last 15 years, and im doing agriculture also...
Communication skill so good ...
I like very much Guyana ,so i need some job marketing or agri anyone can guide me...

Thanks
Mohan.Ks

Good Morning Expat Members,

My name is Brian ! my son and I will be visiting haslington this June. my son is a history teacher and we are looking to possibly meet other expat members from different countries to here about there experiences in Guyana. I am an established business man and my son is an inexperience teacher with a master in education.

We would be happy to here your experiences, maybe things to be careful off, things that are unique and special besides all the beautiful water falls there. We have family down there as guides and also would like to now what beaches offer the best of scenic and local natural habitat we can watch.

Thanks for your reply in advance.

I will be coming to Georgetown in September for a year of volunteer work helping high school teachers implement a new bit of curriculum.  I understand that Georgetown does have a Hash House Harriers Kennel.  But what other hangouts and activities exist to help an expat quickly integrate and develop a social circle in Georgetown? 

Do individuals ride bicycles with relative safety on Georgetown streets?  Are their cycle lanes marked?  Do ppl ride on the pedestrian sidewalks?

Hi Everyone!

My husband and I will be relocating to Georgetown, Guyana in September 2017. I'm trying to find a reliable realtor or website to get a rental home.

Does anyone know or have any information they could share.

hi

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751334

Thanks!

Closed