Visiting visa

I'm currently finishing my working -contract by end of march here K.S.A and My husband is working in Muscat Oman and he have already process a visiting visa for me last week (March 4, 2015). The process was made by his company and was confirmed by HR personnel that my papers was already on process. I just want to ask, how many weeks or days will it take for me to have my visa.

please could some give an answer,I'm worried that it would take long time.

i hope not.

Hello anylorac

I am sure you will find useful infos to your query in our Visas for Muscat section of the forum :top:

Have a nice day

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

anylorac wrote:

I'm currently finishing my working -contract by end of march here K.S.A and My husband is working in Muscat Oman and he have already process a visiting visa for me last week (March 4, 2015). The process was made by his company and was confirmed by HR personnel that my papers was already on process. I just want to ask, how many weeks or days will it take for me to have my visa.

please could some give an answer,I'm worried that it would take long time.

i hope not.

Hi anylorac,

A visit visa should not take more than a couple of working days - if all requirements have been satisfactorily met.

THANK YOU Kenjee and Sumitran , I'm now here in Oman since April 7  :)

Hello, is it easy to find a job in oman for a male nurse? My husband wants to try his luck thru visit visa. I will appreciate any answers. Thank you.

tinsanti wrote:

Hello, is it easy to find a job in oman for a male nurse? My husband wants to try his luck thru visit visa. I will appreciate any answers. Thank you.

Post your query as a separate topic. Avoid being "Off topic" here.