Driver needed from Belize to Texas or Oregon.

I need some who knows the route from Belize to Texas. Must be familiar with the safe route. You will be driving my Dodge Ram quadcab with myself, my dog. I will pay the expenses. Want to travel there end of April or early May.

Hello southernsis,

You can also post an ad in the Personal driver job opportunities in Belize section for this job offer.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

I might be interested. I have driven from California to Belize with a Motor Home, Santa Fe and 2 dogs.

That would be good. Do you plan to come back to Belize?  Let me know what your plans are. Where are you located now?

Let me know if you are interested in this. We could talk about it in more detail.

Yes I'm interested. .why in the world do you want to leave Belize?

I want to move to Belize! I currently live on Tyner island,Ga.

My late husband and I moved down last year and we were going to retire. He passed away suddenly before he could finish the retirement paperwork. I don't want to pay all the taxes and duty for the truck. I want to go back to the states while the tags are still valid, plus I want to be near my family. Belize holds too many bad memories for me

Omg...i'm so sorry! Sorry I brought it up!

Do you still want to drive? I really need someone to help me do this.

There's a guy named Albert Leslie who, it seems, does that kind of drive for a living.  He is in Texas right now.  I believe he goes at least once or twice a month.  He is ageable and mature.  I will get his contacts from my office tomorrow.  Please message me if you are interested in getting his number.  I doubt he uses the internet.

Yes, I would like his number. I would like to speak to him. Does he speak English and Spanish? I understand more Spanish that I speak. Can't put a sentence together

This is Kathy again I responded on your first post. When are you leaving again? What is your final destination? I'm at Sanctuary Belize as we speak. I just made the trip here from California in December.

May 11th. I am going to Oregon. I need someone to help drive through Mexico and get through the border into the states.

I have driven with my dog from Texas to Belize. I left the dog here and then drove back to Texas. I took the safe route for sure. I stayed 2 nights in Mexico.

I currently live in Santa Elena. PM me if you are interested.
So sorry to hear about what has happened to you in Belize.

Wanted to know if you found a driver...I just arrived from Texas last week

She did find a driver, but then better yet found a way that she could fly instead of driving.