New members of the Portugal forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Portugal forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Portugal if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Portugal forum, introduce yourself here continues below!

Name is Jon, window so small almost unusable but will persevere. Getting separated after marriage, getting off my butt is difficult...encouragement?? IThink I have joined up, but unsure emails from somebody would be nice [email protected].  my interests include members of my species thanks &hope ing

Hi ,

We are a couple who will be relocating to Algarve from UK

hi my name is tahir,, i wanna good friends from portugal,,,,

thanks

Hi,
Doing a bit of research for the future,possible move end of this year, from Puerto Rico. Orginally from San Francisco,Ca.

thanks
mary

Hi , i live in lisbon for last 4 years almost, would be glad to help in anything.

regards,
Malik

Hi, I live in Lisbon since May last year. Just want to meet new friends from different countries. I am Italian.
ciao

Hi, I am just starting to explore possible retirement locations and Portugal is at the top of my list.  I am planning my first trip this fall.  So far (mainly due to weather), the Algarve region sounds best to me.  Any advice or pointers on where to visit on my first trip are welcome!

Hi, I live in Portimão since March. Just want to meet new friends from different countries. Also make friends with Portuguese who can speak English...... 😊

Hi my name is Jorge and I have lived in the USA for 40 years. Family is from Portugal and I lived there for a few years as a child. Just researching a move back,

:) Hi everybody. Im Trang from Vietnam. Anybody here ever hear about Vietnam? A small country belong to Asia. And, im happy to know you all. Im intrested in learning Portuguese. So i join this forum with hope can make more friends and better if someone can teach me Pottuguese. Thanks alot!

Olá, I am from Lituania, formerly the largest country in Europe and now one of the smallest ones. I have moved to the Pico island in search for tranquility and good climate. Judging by posts of other members there is mainland Portugal and there are the islands: Açores and Madeira, where people are so much more friendly and crime is non-existent, especially on islands such as Pico and São Jorge etc. Once you drive around Pico you will realise that the local residents, total strangers, are smiling to you. Say olá to them or bom dia (morning) and boa tarde (afternoon), boa noite (evening or night).

Hi there!

My name's Katerina, or Kat. My boyfriend and I are in our early twenties, craving culture and new experiences. Currently we live in England, though upon searching for multiple jobs around Europe, my boyfriend hit the jackpot with a year-long contract in Lisbon. Two weeks later, we're ready to go on the 2nd June. I'm looking forward to meeting new people, as well as hearing your experiences, so feel free to leave me a message with anything you think we'd find interesting :)

hi
    i am move the Lisbon on 10 June you like a friend ship with me

Hi everyone,
My name's Ola (yeah, I know:-)
I'm originally from Nigeria but have been living in the U.S. (San Francisco) for the past 15 years. I recently got a job offer to relocate to Porto and will be moving there with my wife at the end of June. I'm looking for helpful tips on the best areas to live in Oporto (we've been looking at the Baixa area as we like being close to all the shopping/dining and nightlife activities) , so any info you can be provide would be greatly appreciated.

Obrigado,

Ola

Are you asking Olajayi from Nigeria about this? I think the right way is to find a job and get a work visa first, in Portugal. Remember, salaries in Portugal are not much bigger than in India. Most people work for 400-500€ per month.

Hello all

Welcome to New members of Portugal forum :par:

Little Reminder

This thread is solely for presentation of new members.

We encourage you browse the forum by ''Forum Categories'', found on the up right side of your screen, to gather useful info.

We have dedicated sections of the site to host adverts you may have found amidst the green top banner of the site.

Feel free to Create a New Thread to share your expat experience!

Looking forward to read you.

Regards,
Gavind

Hi my name is Nabeel recently moved here from London and would love to make new friends from different countries

Hi ,

I'm Hadi from Syria. I  moved to Portugal lately. I used to live in Saudi Arabia , Jordan and Syria. Portugal is the new station Willing to meet some new friends from everywhere and share your experiences. Feel free to message me .

Hadi

hello guys, my name is pritam. and I will be in portugal after a month for my masters degree.. I would love to make new friends related to portugal.

Hi,
Just moved recently to Portugal, Cascais, and started my own business Kaza Care dedicated on services for expats:  I am an interior designer from France, and my English/Portuguese business partner works in real estate in Portugal.  We can help you find a place to buy or rent, and all the paper work, help you move in, do refurbishing works, and home management should you need to go away.  May contact us through our site or email [email protected].  Thanks!

Moderated by Antoine 8 years ago
Reason : link deleted, no free ad on the forum please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hiya just seen your post any chance u could help me thanks maria x

Hello Maria,  If I can depends on what you need.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share emails on the forum.

Kaha dekhi Auna lagya ??

:cheers:

Hello,

I´m Ana Fil, I work in a library and i'm found to meet french friends, that I can guide in Lisbon. I like classical music, theatre, cinema, travelliing, and books, of course!

hi
I am maqsood from pakistan want to settle in Eurupe.

Greetings,

I´m Mr Alex from Nepal and planning to live in Algarve.I have a business in Albufeira i love to make friends and my hobbies are travelling,beach,cinema,watching TV,photography,party etc.I love to meet new friends and share your experiences. Please free to contact me.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=495042

Thanks!

Closed