Coming for a Vacation (Jakarta + Bali)

I'm visiting Indonesia for pleasure. Which hotels in Jakarta do you recommend for a 3-4 star hotel that's in a strategic location, close to all the dinning and entertainment.

Also which resort do you recommend for a 3 star hotel with a seaview and 30 meters walking distance to the beach in Kuta beach, Bali?

Have you looked at trip advisor or agoda? Because I am pretty sure most of the hotels on Kuta Beach are 4 star and 35 metres from the beach which are both outside of your requirements.
Jakarta is  all fun and food so choose something central. Depends what kind of pleasure you seek.

Thanks for your post. Yes, I checked tripadvisor and there are a lot to choose from that are 3 star hotels and 5 minutes away from the beach such as The Flora Kuta Bali, but it doesn't have a sea view.
35 meters walking distance to the beach is acceptable. I was wanting an approximate close range 10 minutes walking distance type of resort to Kuta beach and 10 minutes walking distance to bars/clubs, dinning, etc. Thanks again.

Cheers

In Jakarta, you can find that kind of hotel in the central area, near Menteng area (Jakarta Pusat). Strategic location and close to some dining and entertainment.

The flora Kuta Bali is cheap and cheerful. It is about 5 minutes to the beach in a quiet street. Very low key but nice.

Hi, in bali you could try mercure beach hotel kuta that lies opposite the kuta beach