Vacation - cheapest airline company?

I would like to go on vacation chorea. What is the cheapest airline company?

;)

clau10 wrote:

I would like to go on vacation chorea. What is the cheapest airline company?

;)

I am guessing you wish to go to Korea ??

I suggest that you go online and do some research yourself. There are websites that offer cheap flights. Just Google cheap flights from Portugal to South Korea and see what comes up.

stumpy

just i have vacation at the end of the year, so I have time, thanks for the tip

sites like Travelocity do pretty well for organizing lots of prices from different carriers, and the results from different ones end up being about the same.  Google has their own version now, definitely worth a look since it's Google (Google Flights; you can Google it to find out more).  we've used one of the main Korean air carriers, Asiana, and their service is pretty good, and pricing competitive, so you might look into them.

it's really cold in Korea in the winter, definitely worth factoring in.  we went there once in January to "see snow," as Thai people tend to do, and we got our money's worth for it being really cold, not different than America, where I'm from.  you can even ski in Korea, if that's of interest.

Air Asia has some good offers and specials at certain times of the year. Packages also available with Airasiago.com.

It might be that you have trouble finding a direct flight from Portugal to Seoul; it just depends on what different carriers offer.  There's a good chance Korean carriers would offer that, or maybe Portuguese, but not others.  When we visited Japan this year we were able to essentially schedule a five-day layover in Seoul, to do a second part of a vacation for free (no extra travel expense, of course the rest wasn't free). 

If you have a lot of time you might want to consider something like that, but it would only work for a carrier where the hub was essentially in the middle, for example for a Chinese airline.  China had a program where you could do a shorter stay on a stop-over visa at one point but a longer stay would require a normal tourist visa, not so hard to arrange but there is some expense to that, which varies by the country you are coming from. 

Normally scheduling two different vacations at the same time would be too complicated (not really so simple even for us, and we'd been to both countries before), so maybe it wouldn't work, just something to think about.

well I live here in Portugal is also very cold, like is to know different places, thanks for your help