Looking friends in Azerbaijan / Baku

Hi everybody. It is me Gunel. I am looking for a  foreign friends  who live in Baku. I am from Azerbaijan and I would like to be friend from another country for improve my language  :) who want to make friend with me, please contact me soon.

Best regards, Gunell..

Hi Gunel,

welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the Baku forum.

All the best,
Christine

i'd like to be. I also want to learn Azeri.
We can learn mutually.
If ok, please mail me.

Hi Gunel,

We can be friends. I want to learn Azeri

hi
I am 45 at Baku From Lebanon
I am working in Baku,,,

Hi
I am from India, Currently working on a Petroleum project in Baku. If you are interested, let me know

i will like to make you my friend. i am not in azerbaijan now, but soon i will be there. i need an azerbaijani to date or get married to

omokafe wrote:

i will like to make you my friend. i am not in azerbaijan now, but soon i will be there. i need an azerbaijani to date or get married to

Forum code of conduct says

''Please keep in mind that Expat-blog is not a dating or matchmaking service. Do not post forum topics either seeking or offering a romantic relationship.''

For more information

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=239451

i am khurshid from pakistan and working in australian immigration Netwrok & IT as a co-ordinator , i have to come next month in baku would to like to friend ship to me , i am friendz forever, my mobile number in pakistan is +923462134006 miss call me i will call you , my email number is [email protected] plz contact , and keep in touch if like , and i am very to gald to listen to you, bye

hi gunell, how r u , i am khrushid from pakistan kindly contact to me my email number is [email protected] thanx

Hi to everyone,

Just to remind you that Expat.com is not dating website.

Thank you.

Hi, how are you? I'm Rohan. I'm 26 years old.  I'm from Bangladesh. Now I'm living in Baku, Azerbaijan.

Hi,
i am Dawda Bah from the Gambia....i work for a radio station here in the Gambia call west coast radio.....westcoastradio.gm for more info......by God grace i will be heading to Baku Azerbaijan next month June 10th as a media personnel to cover the 1st European Games Baku 2015.....i am looking for a good native friend who will some time take me for outing when need to....i want to know more about the country, the lives of the people, culture, etc. if you are interested please drop me a mail to [email protected]
Thank you.

Hello Dawda Bah,

Please note that this thread has been inactive since 2014, i would suggest that you create a new topic regarding your searches and questions in ourBaku forum

Thank you,
Gavind.

I m coming to Baku this month 'is it easy to find job'work

Hi, Gunel. How are you? I  can speak with you for improving your english skills

if you wish you can contact me. ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Gunel.

I will be arrivingin Baku on Sep 24th 2016. I will be working for a telecom company. Looking forward to meet u on coffee some day.

Thanks.
Hassan

çox gözəl

Hi everyone,

@Yunussolhan34, please note this is an english speaking forum so can you post in english only to ensure that everyone can read and understand your messages.

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

i would like to help you to improve your azeri and be your friend

i would like to help you to improve your azeri and be your friend

here is my number ***. type me on whatsapp

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

hii friend.. nice to see your messege.. lets talk...i am from Dubai

dear all,  i am living in dubai,
would like to visit baku for a personal & official trip. any one can help me to visit the whole market. i do not have any friend or relative in baku.  please provide me your contact number.

Hi friend .
I'm Akram from Sri Lanka but am living in Baku if you like you can contact me

Thanks for your reply. Please send  your contact number to my what's app number  ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you
Closed