New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi,
    Can any body give some idea as I have been selected by MOH interview at Mumbai last NOV'14. Still now VISA & ticket information not come to the agency F.Gheewala. Are they authentic? What is the scope as Pathologist in MOH hospital?
Is vacancy creation in MOH hospital takes so much time.

I AM FROM HYDERBAD.....MUSICIAN ,MUSIC TEACHER.

not an expat,but can help people coming here.

Hello everyone,

Iam a friendly guy from New Delhi and new on here. I would like to meet people from all over the world, share experiences and cultural facts with them. If you need any help regarding settling down in New Delhi please feel free to connect with me. I can also teach you hindi (fee negotiable).

Thank you

Vedant

I'm just planning to visit India and spent two months there.  If I like it then i will be considering a longer stayed.

hey you will certainly enjoy the stay here...best of luck :top:

hey looking to travel to europa so would want knowledge for that.

Hi Terri,

I am an expat from Santa Monica. Living in Delhi. If you are still looking for help then we can connect.

Nick

I am parry , just recently moved back to delhi and will be nice to meet Expat.com members in delhi

Hi All,
Thanks & look forward

Regards

Hello friend, I am Mala kapoor from India. nice to be in this forum.
Want to get new new updates on different different job.
Thank You.

Hello Folks, My Self Tarun Dubey Located in New Delhi..
Newbie here and feeling great to be here in this forum..

Regard's

As I was saying, Namaste to all. I am Jatin from Pink City, Rajasthan...

I am a travel blogger and loves to explore desert destinations in India and Asia...

I have been in more than 10 desert nation and the quest is still going...

I am also available in fb where I love to share HD images of some amazing destination.

You are most welcome to connect with me at facebook.com/theredchhabra

Thats all from my side...

Cheers - Jatin

dude Work in kerala philipines is a shiT

Hi I am mahendran from tamilnadu in India . I completed B.E. (mechanical) at 2015 .   I need job in philipines can u tell detail how to get job there very quickly

Iam a British suject.  I have been spending six months in India every year, for the past 20 odd years.  I would now like to retire there.  Does anyone know if this is possible, i.e. is there a visafor a  longer period than one year?

Hi all,

its great to be On this forum and get in touch with otherS.

Love Expats they carry A.new essence to.life :par:

Thanks & Regards
Imran

Hello,

I am an Oil and Gas professional and had got a Job in Gurgaon so moving to Delhi. Currently working in Malaysia and had worked in many other countries as well during my professional career. would be glad to have friends there.

Thanks
Sharad

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

Hi i am sameer.. living in new delhi india..i work in media industry..im here to help or guide people who wish to travel to india and need some information or other queries about India.As i believe tourist have many queries in mind when they plan to go to a new place..i would be more than happy to help you and will try my best to provide a best solution to ur querries..its an unconditional support
welcome to  my country

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : not clear enough + off topic

Hi..I am vivek from india-Ahmedabad.
Self employed and looking for business opportunity in Asian countries.

Hi there,
My name is Paulinho, I'm a Brazilian interpreter and translator from Portuguese to English to Portuguese. I'll will be moving to India for a six-month project to happen on Ahmedabad. 8 will appreciate any hints regarding dos and don't, best places to shop for food, clothes, markets where I can get good price food to cook at home. Also hints on tourist sight to visit and commuting. Thank you.

Hi
I am lokesh from Gurgaon did  my MBA in Finance and International marketing .Currently working with OYO ROOMS startup company in Gurgaon In Marketing division.I like to meet new people from different countries .

hello everyone!!!
My name is Zuzanna, I'm from Poland.
I started to come to India few years ago because of Yoga: in total I made 4 different yoga teacher trainings in India, the best one was in Shri Kali Ashram. When I was here second time, I met a nice guy in Delhi's metro.... and well - today he is my husband. That's why i live here permanently.
In my daily life, I teach yoga (my favourite traditional tantra yoga; positive integrative yoga; strong power vinyasa yoga), pilates, pilates dance and stretching. I have few years of experience (used to work for best fitness club and yoga studio in my home city, Wroclaw (Poland) for last few years). If you are interested of personal classes at your own place in New Delhi - I will be happy to teach You.
All the best for everyone,
cheers,
Zuzanna

Hi Friends,
I'm Girish from India. I'm a software professional. I'm here in Riyadh for working on a customer's assignment for a period 2.5 months. In India I work in Wipro Technologies company. I have come here alone & I'm feeling bored & lonenly here. I'm looking for a friend. I'm a male aged 42 years. I like partying & traveling during weekends & holidays whenever I'm free.

Regards
Girish

Hi,
I'm Girish from india. I'm currently in Riyadh & looking for friends.

zuzanne wrote:

hello everyone!
My name is Zuzanna, I'm from Poland.
I started to come to India few years ago because of Yoga: in total I made 4 different yoga teacher trainings in India, the best one was in Shri Kali Ashram. When I was here second time, I met a nice guy in Delhi's metro.... and well - today he is my husband. That's why i live here permanently.
In my daily life, I teach yoga (my favourite traditional tantra yoga; positive integrative yoga; strong power vinyasa yoga), pilates, pilates dance and stretching. I have few years of experience (used to work for best fitness club and yoga studio in my home city, Wroclaw (Poland) for last few years). If you are interested of personal classes at your own place in New Delhi - I will be happy to teach You.
All the best for everyone,
cheers,
Zuzanna

Hi Zuzanna

I am really interested doing yoga .

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on a public forum.

THIS IS ANIRUDH FROM HYDERABAD...

any help required...feel free to contact....

rideex1 wrote:

I'm just planning to visit India and spent two months there.  If I like it then i will be considering a longer stayed.

HI...

IF YOU ARE COMING TO HYDERBAD....DONT HESITATE TO ASK FOR HELP....

Hi everybody...i am from Bangalore.i like to meet new people and exchange cultures..i speak french and spanish....if anybody wants any kind of help..i would be happy to help you or wanna meet over coffee..ping me here **

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.

Hi,

It's Amy - i m basically from indian - working in uk for quite few years now and moved recently to Birmingham! I am using this website for first time and i guess it's very interactive! I like to socialize and meet new people provided they are decent, trustable and genuine. I have a lot of bad experience with indian guys but i guess that won't change my viewpoint. Everyone is different. I am writing my first book ever and so every new person gives me experience to note down!

That's about it for now!

Cheers
Amy

hello everyone...i am from bangalore...if anyone requires languages ;earning lession...they can drop message here...thanks

I am sadamhussin I am living in Tamil nadu chennai I am looking for driving job in Europe country

jackiemerino wrote:

Iam a British suject.  I have been spending six months in India every year, for the past 20 odd years.  I would now like to retire there.  Does anyone know if this is possible, i.e. is there a visafor a  longer period than one year?

If you find a way please let me know...:(

Hi everyone,

My name is Olivier, I am a french student and I'll be working 6 months in Bangalore starting in July. I am looking for a place to stay with other expats if possible.

I would be grateful for life if you knew any expat in Bangalore who needs a roomate...

Olivier

Hello, guys, I am American born boy moves here few years back, I live in Punjab and completed my study here too. I am few years experienced pest control exterminator.

Hello,

My name is Eman and I'm from Cairo, Egypt.
I'll be in Mumbai in few days, not gonna stay for long ( a month). Yet what I really hope to find time for is to have a closer look into the development filed in India, maybe come later on for a full time job or an internship ( I work in development). Also I would love to socialize and meet new people provided they are decent, worthy of trust and genuine.
I plan to go out and about, so will be great to have some tips and guidance,

Hi Im Carlie from Mozambique Im currently studying Microbiology in Pune at Fergusson College
I hope to meet and make friends

Hi
I'm Hirokki from Japan.
I've lived in Gurgaon almost for 2 months.

I'd love to meet new people and make friends especially in Delhi!

Hello Frndz.....
I'm Chetan from Delhi.....currently located in Jaisalmer......I'm a Chef by profession working in a 5 star property.....any one planning to visit Jaisalmer n looking for Hotel.....contact me....will be a help.

Closed