GCS visa approved, What next?? Which city to choose to live ?

Hi All,

I have recently got my approval for Greencard Scheme and I am not really sure what should I look forward to.

Please could anyone help me plan my re-location to Denmark.

Also if you could help me with what city I should choose to live in Denmark.

thanks,

A Ali

Hi Ahmadali,

Maybe these two websites can give you the necessary resource about moving :

http://denmark.angloinfo.com/moving/https://www.workindenmark.dk/Moving-to-DK

Regards,
JF

Congratulations Ali ...
I need sum information regarding green card.... When u applied application and how long it will taken I mean months...
I applied on December 4th 2014...... Still waiting...
Waiting for ur responce..

Hi

I handed over my application on 27th February 2015, later on around 2nd March they asked for further documentation which I subitted on 14th April 2015. I did receive an acknowledgement that the application is complete and will be processed within 3 months. Surprisingly! I received positive decision on 29th April.

Can't say what's wrong with your application.

But don't worry they'll definitely get back to you.

Thanks

Thank u for ur reply....
All the best for ur feature....

I recently got approval letter on 9th June 2015..applied on 3rd Feb 2015.

Hi Ahmed
First of all congratulations...
2ndly please guide me how did u apply, through a consultant or at your own?
and what are the main steps u followed,
i will be thankful to you for your response..
Zeshan Qureshi

Hi,
I recently got my green card approval letter and planning to move Denmark soon. To move Denmark, what all papers/docs required to travel in addition of passport, work permit, visa.

Do I need to take/buy health insurance?
Do I need to maintain/show any minimum fund in my account  to immigration officer while entering into Denmark?
Is there any other docs/paper required?

Regards,
Dev

Hi Zeeshan
You really need to check green card website which will guide you through the whole process. Once you've followed that you won't need a consultant or Abu agent to be honest.

Hi Dev
Bro you've got all set in your visa to go Denmark. Things you've mentioned was only to get this visa granted. Just book your flight and get it going.
Do share your plans.

Ciao