Free English n Chinese tour guide in HCMC

Hi guys

There r some reasons that I do not have to work from today until at the end of this month and start to work again next month, its so boring staying inside 4walls at home 😰. Thats why I would like to be a free tour guide for anyone who wanna take around HCMC. I can speak fluently English and good Chinese😱. And I m not doing any dirty biz here just wanna do something meaningful to kill my time as well as to open my acknowledge😂

Thanks for reading and msg me if you guys need a tour guide. Transportation will bus and walk around, it depends on you😀

Best regards

Sarah 😊

What is your itinerary?

@ Sarah Ly
Oh.. you are an amazing helpful lady :)

My itinerary is going to visit some famous places of HCM city such as was museum, independent palace, Cho Lon market, Thien Mu pagoda, Duc Ba cathedral, experience coffee on the ground beside Duc Ba cathedral and so on... Lol. And have a meaningful interesting talk about culture, life, etc...

Isnt it enough for a beautiful day? 😂😂😂😂

Thanks

Sarah

Hi, Thanks, I just try to do something meaningful in my spare time 😘

Hey Sarah

Its awesome to read your post as i am planing a trip to Vietnam in order to look for new opportunities for my Men and kids wear business, i am looking for  high end quality it could be left over high end stock or replicas but the best quality and would also learn about Vietnamese culture. Its gonna be a short trip as its going to be my first time and once i get to know the place then it woud be more easier for me
Thanks

Its perfect as far as you gonna keep me away from night life and drinking :) i love long walks, culture and learning new languages and diferent things,

Hi,

Nice to hear from you and welcome to Vietnam. When are you coming? I m only available until the end of this month☺️☺️☺️

Thanks

Sarah

I hope to fly by 28th of this month God willingly. and i will be there for few days only
here's my email.

thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Sarah Ly ,

Great to hear that . Can i join your too ? I am in HCMC till next week .

Please do let me know if you are ok with it .

Peter Teoh  :)

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Vipersonality,

Pls leave me a msg when you come 😄

Thanks

Sarah

Hi Peter,

Next week is okay if its still May. Lol.

Text me when ur free then I will take ya around

Thanks

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Wonder if you're still free. Saigonese myself but I never tried to explore this city to the fullest beside eating. So I would love to have a company who has more knowledge than me to learn more about my Saigon.

Hi are you available now to be a guide for us
Roman

Roman2018 wrote:

Hi are you available now to be a guide for us
Roman

Check the date stamp at the top of old posts. I wouldn't expect a reply from a post that is 3 years old.

Closed