Amazing help here!

Hey,
Firstly I would like to say thanks to the owner of this Site/blog who have done amazing work of helping all the people around,
2ndly I would like to ask for help from all the wonderful people around here who are helping people who are seeking information.
I want to visit HCMC by end of this month for business purposes and i been reading about so many diferent markets and districts so kinda confuse.. I would like to explorer Men and kids garments, shoes, and acesories wholesale market preferably left over high end quality goods or even replica but 2nd best quality available in the market,

I hope to hear and see you guys soon!

Thanks million in advance,

So its a business trip to find products.

Yes its more about business but i always wanted to travel to Vietnam so i got the chance through this and i been reading about it tht HCMC has many districts does it count as areas or what exactly district means?  D1 is too far from D7? usually how long does it take and how much does it cost? which area is best to know about wholesale clothing, shoes, belts and stuff for men and kids
million thanks

Hello,

Viet Nam garment has been known as good exporting market. You give detail more about exactly market you want to import. Then i can support you in choise right companies to not lost time.
Regards,
L. Van

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact info on the forum for security measures.

As I replied your message, your questions are too vague to answer. However, I can say all depends on which brands, quality & the quantity you want as well as type of business you are looking for (buying-selling or contract type, etc... please read my reply).

You won't be able to explore the market this time you come to Vietnam. Because if you want to visit factories & talk with the right persons, it's not like you buy a ticket then get in & get out. What you're about to have is a wide view of the market. If you're lucky, you will know about pricing, where should go & whom should talk to, not really specific information. You can only walk around some markets in HCMC where people are selling various types/brands of cloths, shoes, accessories,... Don't believe in your first look, many of them are from China! But sellers will tell you they are from Taiwan, Thailand or left over.

It's best if you can talk to the merchants who are the bridge between sellers & factories if you want to buy branded stuffs in small quantity (more than hundreds). You can talk with the factories if  you are going to be their buyer at big quantity. If you are, choose the brands you want. If you're looking for someone who produce base on your designs, it's another way to head to: tailors, or simply contracted seamstresses.